ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl LI is set

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
I don't what was the highest scoring SB of all time but this one could be it. For anyone who criticized the Falcons defense you can't anymore. And Julio Jones is a superstar. Did he break the record for most receiving yards in a conference championship game? What an offense I don't know that the Patriots can stop them.

I don't even like to talk about the NEP.

I hope Atlanta rolls them.

Man the packers team that showed up against the falcons was not the same team the Cowboys played. They looked awful.

And how about all these games sucking except for the Cowboys vs Pack? Hope the SB is a better football game than the rest of these have been.

Man the packers team that showed up against the falcons was not the same team the Cowboys played. They looked awful.

And how about all these games sucking except for the Cowboys vs Pack? Hope the SB is a better football game than the rest of these have been.

Yeah for any football fan that didn't have a rooting interest make it in this season, these playoffs have been terrible.

I don't care one way or the other about the Falcons. But here is a team that;s been mediocre for 50 years, a team that has been fun to watch, who may finally win their first SB. I've never seen an NFL team run a spread offense like the Falcons do. And they bring the same kind of excitement that the college teams do.

Well for me the playoffs have been entertaining. The Falcons emerged instead of the usual NFC teams Seattle, and Green Bay.

The Raiders are only a few players away from being serious SB contenders again.

If the Texans have just a good offense they can advance to the title game. Their defense is awesome.

Cowboys and Pack don't have a secondary that's why it became interesting. I did enjoy the game but told friends that no way the Pack didn't get blown out the next game just didn't think it would get that embarrassing. Atlanta should win against NE if they play man.

Texans fan, though I actually went to the Falcons-Broncos Super Bowl in 1999. A great game and win, of course, can move Matt Ryan from Rivers-Flacco groping into the Rodgers-Brady-Brees class. Win or lose, what the Pats have under the Belichek-Brady era is incredible, any they don't really show any signs of slowing down.

Overall, this has been one of the roughest years for the NFL, outside of a strike season. Started with anthem protests, Brady suspensions, low ratings, and now playoff blowouts and Chargers relocating. Even kind of the best developing story was the return of the Raiders, only to end with Carr injured and the team going to Vegas.

Texans fan, though I actually went to the Falcons-Broncos Super Bowl in 1999. A great game and win, of course, can move Matt Ryan from Rivers-Flacco groping into the Rodgers-Brady-Brees class. Win or lose, what the Pats have under the Belichek-Brady era is incredible, any they don't really show any signs of slowing down.

Overall, this has been one of the roughest years for the NFL, outside of a strike season. Started with anthem protests, Brady suspensions, low ratings, and now playoff blowouts and Chargers relocating. Even kind of the best developing story was the return of the Raiders, only to end with Carr injured and the team going to Vegas.

The Raiders had their best season in almost 15 years. I live out here in the Bay Area and it's not certain about the Raiders leaving Oakland. Because of their success there could be a 25th hour deal before it becomes official and they do leave for LV.

One last thing a big reason why they might stay. There is a major difference between Oakland and San Diego. When the Chargers announced their attention of moving the people in SD said good riddance. The Chargers were never a big part of their identity. In a very real way the Raiders are Oakland. That's why I think there will be a 25th hour deal.

The Raiders had their best season in almost 15 years. I live out here in the Bay Area and it's not certain about the Raiders leaving Oakland. Because of their success there could be a 25th hour deal before it becomes official and they do leave for LV.

One last thing a big reason why they might stay. There is a major difference between Oakland and San Diego. When the Chargers announced their attention of moving the people in SD said good riddance. The Chargers were never a big part of their identity. In a very real way the Raiders are Oakland. That's why I think there will be a 25th hour deal.
So I'll be out there next month, then again in March with my wife. Recommendations for bars/sports bars and relatively inexpensive restaurants?

So I'll be out there next month, then again in March with my wife. Recommendations for bars/sports bars and relatively inexpensive restaurants?

In expensive restaurants in the Bay Area? Are you joking :)

There isn't a bad restaurant in SF. But I would advise to plan your restaurants in advance. It might be a good idea to stay in a hotel that's not in the city. SF is a big parking lot. Look for a place that's cheap and has security. Then try to take the bus wherever you go. That's a good way to save money. Do I know a special restaurant you won't go wrong I'll tell you that.

In expensive restaurants in the Bay Area? Are you joking :)

There isn't a bad restaurant in SF. But I would advise to plan your restaurants in advance. It might be a good idea to stay in a hotel that's not in the city. SF is a big parking lot. Look for a place that's cheap and has security. Then try to take the bus wherever you go. That's a good way to save money. Do I know a special restaurant you won't go wrong I'll tell you that.
Remember, I said RELATIVELY inexpensive. Expensive for me, already expecting it. Expensive for there, maybe not so much. ;)

Now THAT will not be on my list!! What do you know about Molinari Deli for a sandwich and and 4505 Meats for a burger?

Never been there to be honest, but like I said before you can't go wrong in that town. There is the legendary Cliff House where they have 95 different omelets to order from. It's right there on the ocean.

Reactions: soonerdave
Why would anyone want to live in California, lol? :p

Cause once you're there you don't want to leave. As expensive as SF is you owe it to yourself to visit the city at least once.in your life. Think of this. It's July in Texas and it's 100 degrees everywhere you go. You go to SF and it's like 70 and it feels so nice.

Reactions: LongfellowDrew

Wood House Fish Co- On Market St. their Cioppino is amazing
Pizzeria Delfina - Pizza is good!
Monks Kettle
Cellar Maker Brewing Company - If you're into craft beers
Southern Pacific Brewing
Rickhouse -Old Fashion is bad ass
Cream - if your wife likes ice cream cookies
Off the Grid - if it's going on right now it's basically food trucks, live music, beer and liquor outside.

I walked all over SF with no issues. Is it sketchy in some parts yes but walk during the day and uber or lyft it back at night. A lot of places to see and some cannot be seen by driving. San Fran has a ton of homeless so don't be surprised to see them just sleeping on the sidewalk all over.

Wood House Fish Co- On Market St. their Cioppino is amazing
Pizzeria Delfina - Pizza is good!
Monks Kettle
Cellar Maker Brewing Company - If you're into craft beers
Southern Pacific Brewing
Rickhouse -Old Fashion is bad ass
Cream - if your wife likes ice cream cookies
Off the Grid - if it's going on right now it's basically food trucks, live music, beer and liquor outside.

I walked all over SF with no issues. Is it sketchy in some parts yes but walk during the day and uber or lyft it back at night. A lot of places to see and some cannot be seen by driving. San Fran has a ton of homeless so don't be surprised to see them just sleeping on the sidewalk all over.

The one place in SF you must avoid at all times in North Beach. It's kinda sad because SF is changing in some ways that are not for the better. Watch the documentary SF 2.0 if you can. That will explain what the town is turning into.

Getting back to the thread that I started :)

I know it's still a weak away but I predict it will be the most points scored in SB history. The current record is 75 points in SB 29. I predict

ATL 41
NEP 38

Last edited:
Getting back to the thread that I started :)

I know it's still a weak away but I predict it will be the most points scored in SB history. The current record is 75 points in SB 29. I predict

ATL 41
NEP 38

History suggests it will be a great game. The six Super Bowls for Brady and Belichick have been decided by a combined 20 points.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT