ADVERTISEMENT

Superbowl 57

westx

Dec 6, 2009
Chiefs 14-3 vs Eagles 14-3 (-1.5). I think the schmeagles win. I was never a. believer in Jalen Hurts as a QB that can take a team all of the way. At bama and ou, he was very good against average and good teams, But, against top tier teams and defenses, he would get nervous feet and inaccurate and subsequently, lose championship games. I had made a case for him being a system QB. Well, looks like I was wrong. I always thought he was a great character young man, but now he is actually killing it in the NFL. Should be a damn good game.

Patrick Mahomes is a man of destiny this year I believe. Jalen Hurts got lucky last week the Niners were down to their 4th QB, he only threw for 120 yards and they won by multiple scores. I still think this year was fluky for him. Reminds me of the 2017 Eagles that won it all. They went on a run that year and won it all. Everyone thought Carson Wentz was on his way up. Very similar to Jalen this seasons. And then the next year they fell off a cliff. Eagles lose a ton of free agents at seasons end.

Chiefs by 7.

I'm pulling for the eagles.

Go blue states.
Newsflash-- the overwhelming majority of pro football teams come from "blue" run cities. In fact, I can't think of a single city that has a pro team that also has a conservative governing leadership. Vegas-- but she USED to be a Dem. Guess she wised up.
This is why taxes are so high in these cities, why rental car and hotel fees are rampant, toll roads to the stadiums, crime everywhere- etc etc.

So REALLY, if you're "team blue" you can root for pretty much every team except the Dolphins. Miami happens to be run by a Republican.
Why?
Because all the Cubans that escaped the dictatorship under Castro came to the US and when they looked at the way Dems vs Reps governed, Dems reminded Cubans too much of Castro and his politics.

Fvcking crazy, right?

Reactions: Drtxhorn
Newsflash-- the overwhelming majority of pro football teams come from "blue" run cities. In fact, I can't think of a single city that has a pro team that also has a conservative governing leadership. Vegas-- but she USED to be a Dem. Guess she wised up.
This is why taxes are so high in these cities, why rental car and hotel fees are rampant, toll roads to the stadiums, crime everywhere- etc etc.

So REALLY, if you're "team blue" you can root for pretty much every team except the Dolphins. Miami happens to be run by a Republican.
Why?
Because all the Cubans that escaped the dictatorship under Castro came to the US and when they looked at the way Dems vs Reps governed, Dems reminded Cubans too much of Castro and his politics.

Fvcking crazy, right?p
Good grief I was just trying to be 🤣

I really don't care who wins

I should of said I picked the chiefs cause the Phillies lost in baseball the soccer team also lost their championship and now we can see the city of brotherly love crumble if the eagles lose as well!

What a game. Especially the 4th quarter.

Both teams played great. The chiefs were absolutely dominated but Patrick Mahomes showed his greatness in the second half. And Jalen Hurts played great as well he has nothing to be ashamed of.

The halftime show sucked. Maybe I'm getting old but I thought Rihanna grabbing her crotch was disgusting. And the dancers, were they trying to dance or do the kama sutra?

As good a SB as I've ever seen.

What was your favorite commercial? Only the ones while the game was actually being played.

Now fb season is really over. What I'm gonna do? I guess I'll have to hang around the wife and kids now ol what's her name says I never play any attention to her. Where'd she get that idea?

Reactions: westx
So you remember a comic strip Tank McNamara? He had this story about the man who watched to much fb. It was really funny.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT