ADVERTISEMENT

Sweat gets drunk of Sunday Funday

Soooooooo it's ok for a kid to get drunk and go driving around town about the time church gets out?.
Yeah this is terrible for him. NFL scouts will see this and immediately question his judgement just 20 days before the draft. Makes you wonder just how serious he is about becoming a great pro football player. He’s still getting drafted but it’s no longer going to be on day 1.

Yeah this is terrible for him. NFL scouts will see this and immediately question his judgement just 20 days before the draft. Makes you wonder just how serious he is about becoming a great pro football player. He’s still getting drafted but it’s no longer going to be on day 1.
I mean- I get wanting to have some fun- you're about to be a multimillionaire-- nobody says you can't go and have some fun. Should you be in the gym?
Duh.
Should you be watching film?
Duh.
Laying low?
Duh.

But go have some fun. Do your thing. But Jesus Christ on crutches- don't drink and fvcking drive.

I'll be surprised if the NFL cares about a DWI.
Dak Prescott went from a high 2nd round pick to the very end of the 4th round in 2016 because of a DWI a few months prior to the draft. I've also read that there's some other stuff being said behind the scenes about Sweat that doesn't sound great.

You can't be serious. As somebody who has lost a family member to a drunk driver, this kind of dumbass statement pisses me off.
Well at the time all it said here was that he was drunk and I didn't know the details. I apologize and I'm sorry for your loss.

Dak Prescott went from a high 2nd round pick to the very end of the 4th round in 2016 because of a DWI a few months prior to the draft. I've also read that there's some other stuff being said behind the scenes about Sweat that doesn't sound great.
I hear you but the NFL has no morals it's all about the best bang for your $.

Well at the time all it said here was that he was drunk and I didn't know the details. I apologize and I'm sorry for your loss.
Not true at least 3 ppl posted before you said.saying dwi. Hell one posted a article/source.

Yeah there’s concerns about his past partying habits. Apparently, he gave assurances to teams that it was all behind him and he no longer participates in such activities. He gave those assurances one month before his DWI.

Yeah there’s concerns about his past partying habits. Apparently, he gave assurances to teams that it was all behind him and he no longer participates in such activities. He gave those assurances one month before his DWI.
It’s not just the DWI. This whole mess brings his overall approach to life in question. Sweatt is a beast at 365. He’s mobile and athletic. But 365 at 24 years old is a couple of months of piss poor dietary / workout discipline from 400. Nobody wants to spend their 2nd round draft pick on the next Terrance Cody.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT