ADVERTISEMENT

Sweet Karma :)

I will never forget the Wolf looking dog the MPs had a Ft Hood. Scared the crap out of us. He was a huge German Shepard with black fur and grey eyes. I would love to get one like that.

He was a Belgium Shepard! By you description, Having one chase would make ya shit in your pants and run faster...LOL I wanted one before I got Trooperbut, could not find a pup, the PD's and armed service get 1st dubs I guess

220px-Tervueren.jpg

Reactions: HornNation101
T
He was a Belgium Shepard! By you description, Having one chase would make ya shit in your pants and run faster...LOL I wanted one before I got Trooperbut, could not find a pup, the PD's and armed service get 1st dubs I guess

220px-Tervueren.jpg
That is him! Oh man that dog will scare any intruder into tomorrow.

when I was in Inchon in 1971 I would have Officer of the Day duty every 20 days. Part of the deal was going to the port and inspecting warehouse locks, guard posts and such. The Port was patroled by ROK dog handlers. You cannot fathom how quickly you can inspect a locked door with a 120 LB dog being restrained by a 100 Lb Korean bearing down on you.....

What would be funny as hell is if she didn't have insurance and had to pay out of pocket for the damage done to the car in front of her, plus fines and losing her insurance.

Before Covid could anyone really complain about life in the US over the last 4 years? Honest question.

Reactions: Belldozer1
ADVERTISEMENT