Tech vs Texas

This is a very average football team. More potential than talent. They are not as talented as they are made out to be. Only thing that is going to cure this mess is for this batch of players to leave. They are the one constant throughout this mess. They have no business going to a bowl where they are going to get their ass kicked.

Herman is going to be here with Beck for the next 3 years until he’s justifiably fired.

Maybe Coach Bro was like hey Herman I will hook you up with some sweet ass shades if you shit the bed coaching?

Shaggy poster nailed it...

After the 2014 Oklahoma game - "Swoopes has turned the corner. He's our QB of the future!"

After the 2015 Cal AND OU game - "Insane performance by Heard. He's our QB of the future!"

After the 2016 Notre Dame game - "Shane's on fire in this new offense. He's our QB of the future!"

After the 2017 USC game - "Sam's got the IT factor. He's our QB of the future!"

Herman is getting eaten up by these reporters in the press conference. Blaming Sam saying they gotta coach him better on the last interception. How about give yourself a chance and run the ball.

Can they get Herman on improper sexual contact by kissing players ???? Is that a Fire able offense ?

Reactions: utexfan5
Herman is getting eaten up by these reporters in the press conference. Blaming Sam saying they gotta coach him better on the last interception. How about give yourself a chance and run the ball.
They played themselves into 3 overtimes this year, and they were moving the ball with 1:19 left. They panicked, plain and simple. He needs to Fire Beck TONIGHT.

Reactions: eda5420
I’m not a fan of Beck at all, he did call a bad game; but there were definitely plays that were there that just weren’t executed. The reverse pass, where Bert held it too long and let Sam get too close to the side-line in the end-zone. Sam under-throwing Johnson when the DB was toast. Porter had a first-down near the goal line if he just sticks his head in there instead of bouncing off of the OG and going backwards. The two picks were terrible. I love Sam, but this loss is just as much on him as it is on Beck.

How many times has Sam turned the ball over to end the game? I've lost count now.

And to think that the best player on the defense fell down on the winning td........

I agree with above poster who says the sky is not falling. Its not. But I don't know if there is anything Coach Herman can do to make these players he inherited believe in themselves.

Random thoughts. Four losses by 5,3,3, and 4. What does that tell you? Maybe it goes back to the players coach Herman inherited. I really don't know, right now none of us do we can only speculate.

This is the fifth time Connor had been called for holding this year. Is there a possibility that he's not as good as advertised?

Say what you want about the officials we should have been called for targeting on their winning drive. Even though we dodged a bullet in the end it didn't matter.

We may have to wait for Coach Herman to recruit his players to for his system. Next years freshmen will be his first recruiting class and nobody wants to hear this, least of all me, we might need for him to recruit his guys in other words more time.

I just don't know

Last edited:
Shaggy poster nailed it...

After the 2014 Oklahoma game - "Swoopes has turned the corner. He's our QB of the future!"

After the 2015 Cal AND OU game - "Insane performance by Heard. He's our QB of the future!"

After the 2016 Notre Dame game - "Shane's on fire in this new offense. He's our QB of the future!"

After the 2017 USC game - "Sam's got the IT factor. He's our QB of the future!"
Unfortunately, Texas football is making it hard to care about promise or potential anymore. After 8 years of the team failing to deliver, I have stopped following recruiting. Now, I am done watching them until they get their sh!t together.

Reactions: brushycreekhorn
Honestly, I am so used to losing with this team that it just doesn't piss me off anymore after the game. While the game is going on , yea, but I am more disappointed that this program has fallen so far with no end to the losses. We are not even the premier team in Texas.

well, good night , we have a month before we get embarrassed in a bowl game. So we have that to look forward to.