ADVERTISEMENT

Texags: Schloss lost the CWS on Purpose

swlonghorn

I wear Star Wars now. Star Wars is cool.
Gold Member
Apr 5, 2006
Austin
You can't make this stuff up!

EDIT - There are multiple threads and posts all over now, not only accusing Schloss of throwing the National Championship, but also of Texas colluding with/paying him to do so. 🤣 I'm updating when I can, but I can't keep up with them all.

• Why did Schloss put Wilson in with a 1-run lead in game 2?

Muy said:
Made no sense to many of us then when we had less than 3 innings to throw everything and the kitchen sink to win it in game 2.

Conspiracy theory or now it all makes sense.

Regardless, EFF that clown and may his career going forward go tits up.

aledo57 said:
No conspiracy. This guy had to have known for a bit. He absolutely did not care.

Bag said:
Because it would be impossible to leave if he won the natty.

He managed to lose, real class act

Charlie 31 said:
Because he already planned to leave for Austin.

IslanderAg04 said:
Whelp, now we know why.

• Schloss threw the series

$240 Worth of Pudding said:
He knew he was headed to Austin. Made some questionable decisions. Watched with a stupid look on his face while the home plate ump went in dry on our pitchers and batters.

Left no doubt today he is a low character individual. He made a deal with the devil and ****ed his new boss' rival on the way out.

Sparkie said:
It explains why he stood there like a stoog during game 3.

Funky Winkerbean said:
POS human being. Not worthy of our uniform.

TMF said:
I think team suspected or knew. Something looked off in the dugout.

TAMUallen said:
There's a legitimate legal issue here on who he was working for while being paid

rgag12 said:
Pretty dumb move by him, he probably won't luck into another chance again.

waco_aggie05 said:
tu just literally paid off 'our' coach to stop A&M from winning a natty.

Man I pray karma comes hard and fast on all involved

Sparkie said:
His wiki page is already updated. This was well planned out.

Sparkie said:
Totally disagree. Nothing like this happens by chance. Every thing was well thought out. No way tu was going to risk getting egg on their face.

NoahAg said:
He threw game 2 for sure. He conceded it, assumed TN would win.

Shawdawg said:
He alluded to something during the pregame interview on Gtosay or Saturday I think that he might not ever get to see a championship here and maybe the next coach might.

StinkyPinky said:
I agree in principal, but still can't figure out the pitching decision in game 2 with the lead. Makes no sense

sam callahan said:
If you don't think the t-sips would pressure their new coach to stick it to A&M, you don't know the t-sips.

And if you think Schloss wouldn't comply, his latest actions dispute that.

TheBonifaceOption said:
Do you want to recruit against an in-state rival who just won a natty?

AggieMD95 said:
Really seems like it now

TH36 said:
This, they had a defeated look on their face all game!

• Thank you Jim Schlossnagle

Layne Staley said:
If the rumors of him throwing the game and being in on the humilation of Texas A&M with Belmont hall are true, he deserves whatever ill comes his way.

Don't wish him well, just don't care about him either way.

• Advice to Schloss

AggieMD95 said:
He threw the series to ut then left for ****hole tu

Bag said:
ElephantRider said:
**** that piece of ****ing garbage. He is a perfect fit over there, so that's good I guess. Does he not care that they leaked it to screw up his shot at a title?

HE WAS IN ON IT!!!

• Schloss threw the CWS championships

TAMUallen said:
I'm just going to say it.

He threw this championship because he was already a tu employee while still working for us. There's zero way that tu fires their coach before game 3 and schloss is hired less than 24 hours after if there weren't already discussions and agreements in play that worked against our own university.

I pray that Buzbee is pissed and strips tu and schloss down to their boxers

Vepp said:
FOIA everything. If any evidence is found, nail his snake head to the wall.

Come Out Roll said:
Scuttlebutt is that Pierce was fired over a week ago….office cleaned out and everything…
And the only reason this was announced when it was is that Pierce leaked his firing to Bohls and CDC had to get out in front of the narrative PDQ…..

Either way, makes Schloss appear to be a great big POS

Eliminatus said:
I cannot deny I felt we conceded G2 way too early as it happened. I literally said "what are we doing?!" in those closing minutes. That didn't sit well with me then and if I choose to believe this was planned for us to get the L, it's easy for me to use that to fuel that theory.

I'm really trying to not let that be the case right now and stay cool, calm, and collected. I promise, I'm really trying.

TAMUallen said:
I can't wait for all of this **** to come out in public. The university better not take this **** on their backs. Here's where you fight. Do it now before tu is in the SEC pulling all their **** yet again

Sharpshooter said:
If true, the entire strategy of Schloss was to cripple us as he went out to benefit tu. What a POS.

The Chicken Ranch said:
Why don't we launch an investigation on him?

• He didn't just take a different job for more money

FriscoKid said:
This was a Broadway play and he was the main actor.

Texas timed their firing on the day of the championship and Schloss knew he was getting the job and that was a distraction. He didn't even fake it to mull over the opportunity for a couple days after getting back with the team today. If you had even a little class then you could act like this is an opportunity that you are considering. Little **** really could have thrown the game yesterday to help him in his new role.

Austin deserves pieces of crap like this and I hope they flush this turd after a couple seasons.

Write that

houag80 said:
Exactly. This was coordinated for maximum decimation by Texas. They didn't just want to take the coach, they wanted to set the program back. The hits are not through yet I'm afraid.

• Schloss and CDC go way back.

jmfshr said:
My original thought was that the timing of the announcement of Pierce's firing would anger Schloss, and make him resent CDC. Now, I think it was orchestrated (with Schloss's consent) to affect the team's psyche before playing game three.

When did the team find out?

Tergdor said:
I was talking about breaking the news to the team before a championship game could be considered sabotage of his contract. If Schloss was dumb enough to do that, he could get into a lawsuit

well_endowed_ag said:
That you are correct about. And we should sue his ass if that is the case.

TAMUallen said:
Sq 17 said:
One of many reasons I hate attorneys is finding out what JS knew and was planning would be hard to prove given how hard it is to get at atty client correspondence

Easy to get phone records

• Hawg - If tu is actively interfering with A&M athletics

TAMUallen said:
Ms Hawg, as I said in the title, what happens if the sips actively were sabotaging the Aggies and even if coach was a party to that?

What possible things can we see moving forward legally?

If tu was talking to our coach and arranged for him to be their new coach while he was actively coaching and losing the national championship (for his soon to be rival) what happens?

This seems very political as it is public texas schools actively fighting, possibly illegally, for superiority.

Rapier108 said:
There is more than a little smoke that Schlossnagle and sip had been planning this for sometime, perhaps since last year. Basically he was going to jump ship as soon as sip entered the SEC.

On the Baseball board, a lot of people have asked what if this was also being done to intentionally interfere and harm A&M athletics, maybe even up to the point of throwing the CWS.

whytho987654 said:
C@LAg said:
no way you are going to prove tortious interference. it is not illegal to talk to coaches at any point.

as for proving he threw the game, good luck there. without concrete indisputable evidence that is a non-starter.
He joined an arch rival less than 24 hours after the natty, that's all the proof you need

Rapier108 said:
Never said anything could be proven, but a lot of people are asking those questions.

• So we can all agree that Schloss threw the CWS right?

Jimbos Plaque said:
If Albert's has a spine and a brain he would file some kind of grievance with NCAA alleging that POS threw the CWS to get some kind of sanctions or retribution right?

Viper16 said:
TxAg76 said:
He didn't throw the game….good lord.

And a lot of people thought he wasn't leaving to go to tu either.

So, there's that!

sam callahan said:
We can all agree the sips would do anything they could to stop us from winning.

And based on Schloss' actions, it seems pretty obvious he was already putting their interests ahead of ours.

Agthatbuilds said:
I mean, I don't thinknhe could've gone to the sips if he won the entire thing

Jimbos Plaque said:
JakAg93 said:
Maybe a stretch to think he threw the game. But did it ever enter his mind that it might be easier on him personally if we lost? How much more complicated it would be for him, leaving after winning the national championship? How did that affect his preparation? Did that trickle down to the team of men he was leading? That's the part that pisses me off.
Pete rose bet on himself and is banned from the game. Look at the black Sox scandal - they threw the World Series to make money.

This is at least equal if not worse. I am not kidding when I say he should be at least investigated and most likely should be banned from baseball and probably be sent to prison.

This brings the integrity of the game itself into question

TAMUallen said:
alamogeorge said:
I don't think it makes any sense for him to throw the game. I mean that only makes him less valuable. It did wonder why swap outfielders. I'm pretty sure Jace would have got that ball. I think Stew could have gone a little bit longer but none of that points to throwing the game. I mean you would have to have pre-knowledge of future events to make that happen.
If he was getting 35 million 10 yrs guaranteed then he wants the Aggies to lose

BadMoonRisin said:
He is a public school employee. Fire up the FOIA requests and file tortious interference lawsuits.

Jimbos Plaque said:
BadMoonRisin said:
He is a public school employee. Fire up the FOIA requests and file tortious interference lawsuits.

I understand some of those words. Let's get his ass

SHSU-AG said:
Yes he did
Should've argued more balls n strikes to get that umps vision right

catfan said:
alamogeorge said:
I don't think it makes any sense for him to throw the game. I mean that only makes him less valuable. It did wonder why swap outfielders. I'm pretty sure Jace would have got that ball. I think Stew could have gone a little bit longer but none of that points to throwing the game. I mean you would have to have pre-knowledge of future events to make that happen.
TAMUallen said:

If he was getting 35 million 10 yrs guaranteed then he wants the Aggies to lose

Put the $ up for the attorney. Do it!

At least write to the chief legal counsel.

APHIS AG said:
When someone shows that they have no honor or integrity, anything underhanded and deceitful is plausible.

Jimbos Plaque said:
SteveA said:
Coaching didn't have much to do with our batters not hitting pitches.

it can when our guys are clearly told to not swing on first pitches

• schlossnagle should be banned from baseball

• it gets worse….

EDIT (WED, 6/26/24):

• Neighbors said Schloss was moved out Sunday, ahead of final game

• Social Media Tidbits

• Lawyers... Weigh In

As I posted • HERE, they're calling for
it "to get ugly" and for them to "look worse than tceh on that night and [be] flat out nasty" when Texas goes there. Talking about wanting their fans to throw garbage, feces, mustard, pickles, batteries, golf balls, water bottles, and anything "legal."

Many are hopeful that those two guys (whom they previously all claimed were sips in disguise), who were kicked out of Omaha for heckling Florida over the dead batboy, will be there to make a scene. One poster suggested they be given free tickets next to the visitor dugout with unlimited, free pregame drinks.

Here are two threads discussing this:

• Reaction at his return to Blue Bell next year???

• What are we doing to get back?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News