Texas #1

We lack depth in some spots.
We aren't pounding anyone into submission on the ground, anytime soon. We do have some talented backs-- but we don't have a guy like we've had in the past-- a game breaking work horse.

Granted- those are few and far between.

Let's get this "sec grind" underway and we'll know more.
Anyone know where to buy some tang?

Ok let the jokes begin….

BTW, Dallas Cowboys are suckage, pretenders, paid entertainers with no moxie. Highest paid QB and receiver in NFL my ass. I’m all in on my Longhorns now.

We aren't pounding anyone into submission on the ground, anytime soon. We do have some talented backs-- but we don't have a guy like we've had in the past-- a game breaking work horse.

Losing CJ was such a kick in the nuts to our RB depth. 😕

Tang...I bet all you uppity a-holes only drank the high class liquid tang. Not me noooo sir. We had to scoop and mix our powdered tang from a container.
And if you didn't mix it yourself, you were gambling your taste buds on whether or not your friend understood proportions.

Reactions: freeper

Granted Alabama had some great RBs but only one would be what I would call a game changer, Derrick Henry. Most of their RB core (and I would include Ingram In this group) were “serviceable” to really good. We have that as long as they stay healthy. Blue has been here, what 4 yrs already waiting his turn. He’s no slouch. Maybe a little early but I’d put him right up there with most of the Al RBs during Saben’s dynasty, and of course the noted UT NC years. Now if we suffer another injury or two (?) that’ll definitely be a big missing piece. End of day I don’t think our RB situation will be the cause of any downfall.

Granted Alabama had some great RBs but only one would be what I would call a game changer, Derrick Henry. Most of their RB core (and I would include Ingram In this group) were “serviceable” to really good. We have that as long as they stay healthy. Blue has been here, what 4 yrs already waiting his turn. He’s no slouch. Maybe a little early but I’d put him right up there with most of the Al RBs during Saben’s dynasty, and of course the noted UT NC years. Now if we suffer another injury or two (?) that’ll definitely be a big missing piece. End of day I don’t think our RB situation will be the cause of any downfall.
.......... Heh...... Mark Ingram- heisman, Jahmyr Gibbs #12 draft pick, Brian Robinson Redskins, Najee Harris 24th pick, Josh Jacobs 24th pick, Trent Richardson 3rd pick, Eddie Lacy 61st pick, Damien Harris 87th pick, TJ Yeldon 36th pick.....and yes, Derrick Henry--

Sooooo 10 RBs that have been or currently are in the league-- over the last 15 years..... all drafted in the first 3 rounds....
It kinda sneaks up on you. At least, it snuck up on me. I'd forgotten how many NFL running backs they'd pumped out-- because they all sort of run together.

We haven't done that-- during ANY stretch of our program's history. Not at RB.

Reactions: weevilcatch
.......... Heh...... Mark Ingram- heisman, Jahmyr Gibbs #12 draft pick, Brian Robinson Redskins, Najee Harris 24th pick, Josh Jacobs 24th pick, Trent Richardson 3rd pick, Eddie Lacy 61st pick, Damien Harris 87th pick, TJ Yeldon 36th pick.....and yes, Derrick Henry--

Sooooo 10 RBs that have been or currently are in the league-- over the last 15 years..... all drafted in the first 3 rounds....
It kinda sneaks up on you. At least, it snuck up on me. I'd forgotten how many NFL running backs they'd pumped out-- because they all sort of run together.

We haven't done that-- during ANY stretch of our program's history. Not at RB.
Nothing to sneak up on. I noted Ingram for a reason. Out of all of them, regardless of NFL draft stock, accolaids or trophies (they all had the fortune of playing for Alabama during their Saban run), Derrick Henry was the only real game changer out of all of them. Point being you can install Blue into one of the Saban teams and he’d also be a top 3 round pick. He may be after this years over. I hope so.

Nothing to sneak up on. I noted Ingram for a reason. Out of all of them, regardless of NFL draft stock, accolaids or trophies (they all had the fortune of playing for Alabama during their Saban run), Derrick Henry was the only real game changer out of all of them. Point being you can install Blue into one of the Saban teams and he’d also be a top 3 round pick. He may be after this years over. I hope so.

Yeah, Mark Ingram winning the Heisman was a crock of shit. Honestly should've probably gone to Suh.