ADVERTISEMENT

TEXAS AND FROGS GAME THREAD

I'll take 100% on the nail in coffin drive any day. This team just learned how to close.
It's like watching the car chase in the movie "The Rock". It looks like it's going to end badly but....... Connery gets away in the end, after wrecking half the city.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Did anyone else notice we went with the lates 2000s look with the unis? We brought back the black Nikes.
texas_colt_mccoy.jpg

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
For all our b*tching and moaning, be are beating a team that went nose to nose with Ohio State 31-16
I watch two weeks ago with bama up 49-0 in the fourth quarter while bama was returning a punt, a player blocked another in the back.

Saban grabbed him up and chewed him like he was bubble gum.

Never accept "good enough".

D is good enough for us to win every remaining game on the schedule. We have to be really boring on offense. Punt the ball and kick field goals on 4th down, run the ball with Ingram and Watson, take shots down the field with Johnson and try to get Humphrey the ball in space to keep the d honest.

Reactions: westx
Great win. We'd probably be ranked in the top 10 had we took care of business against Maryland. We should get in the top 25 now.

I'm starting to believe in this team .

Reactions: JHop6714
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT