ADVERTISEMENT

TEXAS at TCU *** Game Thread ***

I know the OL has been an issue, but we averaged 30 points a game last year with a freshman QB who was hurt. This year 14 is a struggle. That’s not all o line.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
I am seething mad at this team. I want them to know how much they suck, especially the upperclassmen. We are no different than Baylor, Kansas, Iowa State, & Kansas State. This is the worst decade of Texas football in my lifetime.

Maybe Herman should worry more about offensive play calling and less about playing QB games with the media. “Oh you could see all 3 QBs” Sam didn’t even dress for the game lol

I know the OL has been an issue, but we averaged 30 points a game last year with a freshman QB who was hurt. This year 14 is a struggle. That’s not all o line.

1 graduated
Our AA got lost in week 3
Our Freshman AA has been injured all season
The guy that was going to be the Starting RG was hurt in week 2
Our backup RT is our starting LT
Our starting RT is 17

Reactions: outhereincali
I know it's easy to criticize as a fan at home. But do these offensive coaches have a realization of how inept they are. It's as if they're like well OL has injuries so we get a pass. Noooo!!!! Then you earn your check and scheme around the circumstances.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
You’d have a point but the offense has sucked since week 1.... it’s not all O line.

No, but I am going to hold my criticism of the offense until we get to the point that we can block someone. If you can’t block anyone, how can you do anything.

And for anyone that wants to argue about OL talent, go look at the ratings of our Olinemen.

A bunch of 3 stars.

Reactions: horn wild
We need to remember one fact, this is the same team that has had three straight losing seasons. I've seen improvement, save Maryland and maybe this game, they have been in every game. Not at ALL like years past under Charlie. The D is playing lights out and the team isn't quitting like we saw the last three years. But they are the same players. We need more talent, period. Last play where Shane had all day, how many of the ultra talented receivers did you see really trying to get open, maybe run towards Shane to get open? I saw three just standing there. Plain and simple, we need help. Lets see what kind of players Herman recruits.

Reactions: Cotton #12
We need to remember one fact, this is the same team that has had three straight losing seasons. I've seen improvement, save Maryland and maybe this game, they have been in every game. Not at ALL like years past under Charlie. The D is playing lights out and the team isn't quitting like we saw the last three years. But they are the same players. We need more talent, period. Last play where Shane had all day, how many of the ultra talented receivers did you see really trying to get open, maybe run towards Shane to get open? I saw three just standing there. Plain and simple, we need help. Lets see what kind of players Herman recruits.
3 about to be 4

No, but I am going to hold my criticism of the offense until we get to the point that we can block someone. If you can’t block anyone, how can you do anything.

And for anyone that wants to argue about OL talent, go look at the ratings of our Olinemen.

A bunch of 3 stars.
But that’s part of coaching to. The guys that are playing aren’t gettijg any better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT