Texas Baseball NIL Update

AgaveHorn

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2008
Austin, Texas
chinookseedery.com
Please hold 12/14 on your calendars to meet the new coaches and team for the 3rd Annual Carter Couch Toy Drive at Bouldin Acres on South Lamar. I'll have the toy list available soon to shop for toys on Amazon, all toys will benefit kids who participate with RBI Austin. We brought in 1000 toys last year, and I'd like to double that this year.

We (baseball) will start our official push for 1000 Longhorns donating $100 monthly to baseball. Most everyone on this thread is already giving, if you aren't, we desperately need you and if you are, please consider leveling up to $100 a month. I'd love nothing more than to have our baseball donors shoot up the Foundation Point list and have all of us in the best seats.

The Judge ruled a couple of days ago and gave her initial approval for the House settlement to proceed, we still are waiting on a ton of information regarding how funds will be allocated, the ratio between sexes, and other important info but my intuition says that we are going to need Texas One Fund to be as strong as possible to help baseball in the post-settlement world.

And be sure to take a moment today to thank the Lord that our friends above us in Oklahoma suck so hard that they prevent our great state falling into the Gulf of Mexico.

Last edited:

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.