ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Basketball 2023/2024

Ugh... beard to Arkansas would be a bit of a gut punch. He'll get em going

By the way musselman is a good coach. Innovative, cutting edge... they just had a bad year. The t- shirt removing and all the silly stuff...I think you lose a locker room by behaving childishly, but that's just me.

Ugh... beard to Arkansas would be a bit of a gut punch. He'll get em going

By the way musselman is a good coach. Innovative, cutting edge... they just had a bad year. The t- shirt removing and all the silly stuff...I think you lose a locker room by behaving childishly, but that's just me.

Beard is gonna stay at ole Miss. I’m a bit surprised. Thought he’d go. Arkansas is a better job

Reactions: ElDiabloTejano
Well boys Caitlin Clark is going up against the mighty Geno tonight. I didn't have a personal interest in either team but Caitlin Clark had me out of my seat cheering.

Btw Uconn and North Carolina State have teams in both final fours never seen that happen before.

Reactions: westx
Arkansas having trouble finding a coach. Target 1 was Beard he’s staying. Target 2 was Jerome Tang was #2 and he’s staying at k state.

Arkansas having trouble finding a coach. Target 1 was Beard he’s staying. Target 2 was Jerome Tang was #2 and he’s staying at k state.
I hear RT might be available. Why haven't they asked? Just a thought.

Well boys Caitlin Clark is going up against the mighty Geno tonight. I didn't have a personal interest in either team but Caitlin Clark had me out of my seat cheering.

Btw Uconn and North Carolina State have teams in both final fours never seen that happen before.
The pick controversy by UConn is much to do about nothing, imo. The ref made a good call

The pick controversy by UConn is much to do about nothing, imo. The ref made a good call

Statistically she's had better games but she made the big plays when she needed to. It's tough to complete with the aura of Geno Auriemma they have a psychological advantage over everyone they play. But Caitlin and her crew came through. I'm telling you out here a lot more people and taking able the women's final 4 than the men's.

Reactions: westx
Gabby Marshall was literally knocked 3-4 feet off her line of pursuit. Easy foul to call. Not sure why this is even a question

Well college hoops is at least for me. Did anyone catch the ESPN broadcast of the game? It was a non traditional broadcast the the traditional broadcast was on ABC.

I hope I never have to watch a broadcast like that ever again and I hope no one else does does either. In any sport. Basically insufferable, self righteous, UConn players. And they talked down Caitlin Clark questioning if she was legitimate, or was capable of winning a championship. It wasn't until the game was out of reach that they finally gave here props. Basically they just talked about everything but the game. Have the screen showed the game being played and the other half was them taking about everything else. My goodness I'd rather listen to Fowler and Herbstreit and from me that's saying a lot. Now in all honesty South Carolina was clearly the better team. They broke the game wide open in the second half they deserved the title.

Reactions: diadevic
Sounds like Arkansas may hire Calapari. One of Arkansas Boosters is a friend of Cal and he REALLY wants out of Lexington( they kinda want him out too)

John Calipari and Fayetteville deserve each other.
When there were rumors of Cal to Texas last year I said I thought Texas could have him if they wanted him… I’m glad they didn’t go that route. As a coach I think he’s overrated but he’s a hell of a recruiter and a salesman

I can't imagine he would trade the NBA, then Lexington for ... Fayetteville??? This is shocking.

I can't imagine he would trade the NBA, then Lexington for ... Fayetteville??? This is shocking.
Word is he was pretty miserable in Lexington mostly because they didn’t love him anymore, and one of the big Arkansas boosters is a friend of his so he used it as an escape hatch. Probably not his ideal spot, but it’s a good job and they are going to give him a ton of resources.

Plus he can build the team how he wants. He wants to recruit the best kids and develop them in to NBA stars, and then do it all over again next year. That’s cool but it’s not going to win you titles like they want to at UK. At Arkansas they’ll be good with that.

I have been wondering if we will see UK go after Oates and then bama go after beard.

I could see Kentucky going after Oates but Bama feels like a lateral move for Beard. Could somebody at Kentucky have put a bug in Beard’s ear about Cal leaving? Beard to Kentucky is definitely interesting.

I could see Kentucky going after Oates but Bama feels like a lateral move for Beard. Could somebody at Kentucky have put a bug in Beard’s ear about Cal leaving? Beard to Kentucky is definitely interesting.
Isn't it legal to Bellatrix your wife in Kentucky?

I don't think anybody should go after Oates. There were a couple of articles in the Washington Post about him last week that make you question him about his character and his associations. This guy is bad news.

I don't think anybody should go after Oates. There were a couple of articles in the Washington Post about him last week that make you question him about his character and his associations. This guy is bad news.
I missed this… what now?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT