ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Fight!

StrangerHorn

Jan 6, 2020
The Eyes of Texas are upon You!

From Flour Bluff! Go Texas Fight~ Beat the Cajus,,,

tenor.gif

Hook;em

From out here in cali and the rest of the golden state longhorns, and there's quite a few of us here, were ready. And as always

HookemHorns

Reactions: freeper
From the couch, to the fridge, and back to the couch again… Horns Up, All the Live Long Day! 🤘🏻😎🤘🏻

Glad to see you come out from hiding, outhere. Go Horns! Impeach Biden, Harris and Pelosi!
I'm still reading on here haven't had much to say. Look after all the change this summer this is the most critical TX fb season in a long time. I'm an optimist but I'm not sure about Sarkisian. If I'm wrong I'll be happy if I'm wrong.

Look the talent is here. Bijan Robinson IS a legitimate Heisman trophy candidate everybody has talked about this in the past why are we afraid to talk about it now? He's in the same position and TX fb is in the situation when Ricky Williams came to town. It's the truth and if you look into it you'll realize I'm right. Bijan can be that kind of guy. He said he came here to make TX great again because the country needs for TX to be great again. I remember him saying that but it seems like I'm the only poster who does. And there is a lot of outstanding individual talent on this team. The only news were getting are positive intangibles. And that can be a good thing. And if the coaches are right than I have no doubt we'll beat the hell out of LA tomorrow and send them back to Cajun country with their tail between their legs. Like I said the talent is here. And as always

HookemHorns

cali, we've noticed. Crickets when facts are presented and your guy Biden is failing like no other president before him.

Hook'em!

Reactions: Belldozer1
Alright fellas, let's give mr Cali a neutral zone in legit foozball threads. If he wants to take a shelling, he's knows where the battlefield is on this board. With that being said, IMPEACH THAT INCOMPETENT SONUVA B....... oops I meant to say

From somewhere south of nowhere, TEXAS!

From the south bank of the Guadalupe in beautiful Kerrville......TEXAS!!!!!

Reactions: westx
cali, we've noticed. Crickets when facts are presented and your guy Biden is failing like no other president before him.

Hook'em!
MM I'm not going to get involved anymore. I don't mind being the liberal debating everyone else. But I'm going to push back it just isn't healthy. I started to get sick to my stomach believe me it's not worth it. However if you're a conservative debating another conservative that you agree with debating on emotional issues that's not healthy either. All you're doing is adding more fuel to each others fire. It's just not worth it. Look there is 1 thread on here that is 2 months old and 18 pages long
Isn't that enough? Especially now that fb season is here? I can't wait to watch tomorrow's game. The rest of the day I'll be with the grandkids with Alexa. They love to dance freestyle with her.

From the shadow of the water tower in Gruene, (at least for another week and a half) Texas Fight!

Hook'em!
The start of football season is our resident Dem’s best friend. It provides them with a “hey, look a squirrel” moment

Alright fellas, let's give mr Cali a neutral zone in legit foozball threads. If he wants to take a shelling, he's knows where the battlefield is on this board. With that being said, IMPEACH THAT INCOMPETENT SONUVA B....... oops I meant to say

From somewhere south of nowhere, TEXAS!
Stop patting me on the head it's disrespectful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT