ADVERTISEMENT

Texas High School Football State Championship Weekend

stevo888

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2008
Austin Texas
One of my favorite times of the year. My Dad..My BIL and I are on the road to make our annual trip to AT&T stadium. We've been coming every year since they moved everything to Arlington. We've seen a lot of great weekends but I think this weekend will be good.

Austin LBJ(15-0) vs Stephenville(15-0)

- As someone that was born a raised in Austin. I'm happy to see LBJ make it. I'll be rooting for them. They have a very tough game against Stephenville. Should be a good one.

Gilmer(14-1) vs China Spring(15-0)-3pm

-I don't know much about either team minus that Gilmer is from BeastTexas and is always good.

Katy Paetow(14-1) vs College Station(15-0)-7pm

-Paetow is interesting being that they haven't been playing Varsity but for 4 years but College Station has oy been playing for 8 years. College Station had to beat some big boys to make it this far. Paetow played in a very tough district. I think this will be a high scoring game.

Saturday
Liberty Hill(13-2) vs Dallas South Oak Cliff(14-1)-11Am

-This might be an entertaining game being that LH maybe passes the ball 2 times a game. SOC has athletes flying all over the damn field. Texas has some offers out to some SOC players. Tune in if you can this should be a fun one..

Duncanville(13-1) vs Galena Park North Shore(14-1)-3pm

-I don't think I need to elaborate on these two teams as were witnessing round 3 of the heavyweight battle. D1 prospects and Texas signed players and offers all over the field. I think this might be the year Duncanville gets over the hump. You can never count out North Shore though.

Austin Westlake(15-0) vs Denton Guyer(14-1)-7pm

-I've seen Westlake play several times this year and I don't think anyone can beat them. This Denton Guyer team might be their toughest test as they also have athletes all over the field and a very good QB. Will be very interesting to see how the good Westlake defense plays against Guyers Stud QB.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News