Texas' intro music for home football games

Wellllll, VH was the pioneer of hair bands. The thing is, other bands copied their style and took it to the Bon Jovi/Poison extreme.
I loves me some Van Halen & Van Hagar but yes with their debut album, they started hair metal.
Nothing to be embarrassed over (for the time). Hell, Pantera started as a GLAM rock band. Just google Pantera : Metal Magic

Dimebag Darrell. Went to the Clubhouse a few times in Dallas. Saw Darrell there once--- YEARS ago-- like--- 2001 or something. Didn't meet him or anything. But he seemed to look like he was having a good time.

Dimebag Darrell. Went to the Clubhouse a few times in Dallas. Saw Darrell there once--- YEARS ago-- like--- 2001 or something. Didn't meet him or anything. But he seemed to look like he was having a good time.
From what I've heard they were all really cool and approachable guys but if you wanted to hang out, you had to be able to hang with them. Tall order for a bunch of rock stars that owned their own strip club.

I've never been to the Clubhouse but I bet it got wild when they were in town, especially Phil. A buddy I served with is from Idalou, just outside of Lubbock. He showed me a few private old tapes of them playing a house party early on. Supposedly they all ran in the same circles.