ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Longhorns hype video..Black Panther trailer inspried..

Hey Dozer.....serious question....I am just curious about the Sooner mind set right now.

Do you feel better or worse about your program now that Riley has taken over for Stoops?

Hey Dozer.....serious question....I am just curious about the Sooner mind set right now.

Do you feel better or worse about your program now that Riley has taken over for Stoops?

I honestly don't know. I will say that since our league hinges on offensive output, I believe that we'll be ok on that side IF Riley is still calling plays. Mike Stoops is still on defense and OU finished about middle of the pack in the Big 12 for total defense last year so if we don't get worse there, I think OU should be ok. I'll be honest that I kind of got a bad feeling last week when we hired Ruffin McNeil. My first thought was "oh crap, he's bringing him in to be the DT coach this year and probably DC next year". I hope I'm wrong on that because I just remembered when OU played a highly ranked TT in 2008 and beat them 65-21 wasn't Ruffin the DC?

Bell, I asked that question because I dont know what to think either. I respected Stoops for understanding what Mack never did but I wasnt sure if he was on that downward slide or just getting ready for another run. It could be that Riley will revitalize the OU program or it could be that he is over matched. Time will tell. I know that I am mainly alone among our faithful in that I always thought it was very good for Texas if OU won every game but the RRS

I guess we just have to wait and see. It will make this years RRS one of the most interesting in years.

Of course OU sucks so there is always that...

I think Stoops had gotten real comfortable and knew what it took to be Big 12 good and anything on top of that was icing on the cake. He won a bunch of games with that formula and beat a few SEC teams in bowl games recently. But we were out of our league against Clemson and OSU and it showed on the field. I just think he was tired and left Riley in a pretty good position coming in it appears.

Bell....I am going to go stick my hands is scalding water for typing this...but I agree with you

Does the hero have a superpower that he can intimidate voters at polling places and not get in any trouble? ;)

Black Panther inspired?? WTH?

The Black Panther is a Marvel super hero that has been around since the 70's. He is king of a fictional African country called Wakanda. Wakanda is the only source for Vibranium, a fictional metal that is indestructible. Captain America's shield is made of Vibranium.

Due to their monopoly on Vibranium, Wakanda is a very wealthy nation and it's location is kept a secret.

Reactions: damonr27
Thanks for all the views I've received. I truly didn't expect this many at all. And yes this was based on the Marvel Black Panther Teaser Trailer they just put out for the new movie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT