Texas One Fund Updates

AgaveHorn

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2008
Austin, Texas
chinookseedery.com
I am going to make an effort to give everyone an update where we are with NIL and relevant news each month, y'all can tell me what you want to know about or ask Wheels questions since he is a lurker on other accounts...

We are bringing on employee #2 and #3 in September, Michael Patterson and Carli Todd. Michael is handling donor relations, event coordination, and everything in between at HQ.

Carli Todd is coming on after 9 years as the Director of Operations for Texas Baseball, she will be running all things creative for Texas One Fund: social media, graphic design, website design, monthly newsletter, merchandise creation, videography and photography.

We want to send a Bevo sized thank you to our friends at JHL, they are the premier fundraising event company in Texas and stepped up to serve Texas One Fund and our athletes when we needed them most at the start of the NIL era. JHL provided us with staff, service providers, consulting and media operations while simultaneously fundraising and working to get our operations independently setup within Texas One Fund. JHL’s team put on the first Horns Up Gala, which was headlined by Ryan Bingham and Brooks and Dunn last May in DKR and facilitated numerous events for our donors and athletes the past two years. JHL has been a dedicated factor in our team’s success on the playing field and we cannot thank them enough for the service to our athletes, school and NIL efforts. JHL is defintely SEC ready.

Hopefully everyone saw the announcement Monday that NIL donations to Texas One Fund will now be recognized for Longhorn Foundation members with 5 points for every $100, which is the highest award level given. Response has been solid initially but no where close to what I had hoped it would be, we will keep grinding and spreading the gospel of winning.

Our first Baseball and Bourbon event with Coach Schloss is coming up and we keep rolling out events throughout the fall for all sports and centered around football.

Bourbon

New merchandise designs are available and ready for order, as players rise this season or massive events unfold, we will keep adding to the site to memorialize and celebrate.

Merch

That's all I got now, heading to Matt's to fuel my creative juices.

Hook 'Em,

Britt Peterson

PS We should do a contest for whoever finds what username Wheels lurks around with.

Last edited:

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.