ADVERTISEMENT

Texas/OU men's hoops

Allen playing so much better the last two games. As long as coach Horn is here big men should be begging to come to UT

Team looks like they are coming in to their own. Really have played better with Mack out. Not sure if that's coincidence or not.

Team looks like they are coming in to their own. Really have played better with Mack out. Not sure if that's coincidence or not.
They are working better together. ou is not a good barometer this year so I' won't put a lot of weight into tonight's performance Jacob Young is a little frustrating. Davis, Yancy and Davis give us more bang for our buck..

They are working better together. ou is not a good barometer this year so I' won't put a lot of weight into tonight's performance Jacob Young is a little frustrating. Davis, Yancy and Davis give us more bang for our buck..
OU beat West Virginia, and blew a huge lead against Iowa state. So they are talented but a lot like Texas not polished.

Fran mentioned that he wouldn't be schocked if Allen came back. I don't expect it, but man if he does this team will be dangerous next year. They'll have a point guard and some expierence.

I think he may come back, especially if he believes in his coaches and teammates. I am not sure about all of the point guard talk and how much faith I will put in a true freshman point as a saviour to our turnover problems. How do we even know the incoming point will be a difference maker? Point guards make a difference when they have experience and know their teammates. Taylor may be a small exception as a true freshman.

It is true that PG are usually better the more expierence they have. One thing that will help is he will be playing with a team. The good news is he's played for Shaka and a few of his future teammates with USA basketball.

That's also why I don't like to see Shaka maybe find a transfer PG. give him some depth and expierence there as well

calipari gets 9 freshmen every year and he knows every one will be impact. basketball players aren't nearly as hard to project as football players. this dude was sought after by everybody for a reason. there may be hiccups but i am trusting he will handle the job with aplomb

Reactions: ASURAM2010
calipari gets 9 freshmen every year and he knows every one will be impact. basketball players aren't nearly as hard to project as football players. this dude was sought after by everybody for a reason. there may be hiccups but i am trusting he will handle the job with aplomb
Yeah. The only team this team is missing is a PG. if they had one they'd look a lot different. Especially now as they are putting things together.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT