ADVERTISEMENT

TEXAS VS blowu predictions

If you call me “moron” again…would that make you feel better? I’m just downtown in the Hyatt with my buddies taking rips on some sweet, sweet meth if you want to come join. Might make you feel better. Maybe you can share it with the team?
I think we're the better team but props to Oklahoma and especially Venables who needed this win to show he can get it done at Oklahoma and in the SEC. The mistakes we made are correctable.

We're still the same team that beat Alabama. Btw with the way the season is shaping out the tide will run the table the rest of the way they and Georgia are at least 10 points better than the rest of the SEC.

I look at Oklahoma's remaining schedule and one thing is certain. Oklahoma will not play 3 teams that beat them last year. Kansas is a feel good story but Oklahoma will win. And hopefully next time David Martinez will not ref the game.

This is a fvckin UT fan board you moron!!! This is where Texas fans come to celebrate victories and bitch about losses. If you don't want to hear shyt talk about your team just go to soonermeth.com and celebrate away. Nobody is forcing you to be here, jackass. Remember that!!!

Longhorn Sports

Want to talk Longhorn football, basketball or baseball? This is the place to go for interaction with Longhorns, Sooners, Aggies and the rest of the crazies.

Longhorn Sports

Want to talk Longhorn football, basketball or baseball? This is the place to go for interaction with Longhorns, Sooners, Aggies and the rest of the crazies.
Thanks for reinforcing my point. If you don’t want to interact with Longhorns lamenting a close loss, then you’re free to go away. If you choose to hang out as an opponent, you’re going to get smacked around if you try to troll and shoot your mouth off.

I can’t believe such an amazing TEXAS IS BACK defense couldn’t stop such an overrated short G5 QB that only plays well against really bad competition like Arkansas St and Tulsa! Had a lot of passes batted down but man thank god he didn’t single handedly turn it over 3(!) times!!! Just glad he completed fewer passes to the other team than Ewers did. Turns out they each had one TD pass.

Though I’m still trying to figure out how 5 recruiting stars and stellar passing efficiency translates to more points than the other team. He almost had as many turnovers as stars!!!
LOL!!! You’re showing your true colors now. It’s pretty obvious you’re obsessed with UT’s prestige and distinction as a University and sports program. I thought OU fans were better than this. You’re acting like an Aggie - insecure and constantly seeking validation from big brother. Just take the win and move on.

Although I do have one question since you’re now very worked up and extremely sensitive about your QB. Ewers and DG entered the transfer portal the same year. Looking back, if you had a chance to pick one of those two who would you choose?

Right, we basically had 550 yards of offense in just three quarters. We turned the ball over twice in the first quarter and that was the game. It’s all good. Our CFP chances are still very much alive. I’m not sure OU makes it to the B12 CG to be honest. They have KU and OSU on the road plus BYU . Assuming they get to the B12 CG, it won’t surprise anyone if they end up with 2 losses after we exact our revenge in the title game.
Thanks for reinforcing my point. If you don’t want to interact with Longhorns lamenting a close loss, then you’re free to go away. If you choose to hang out as an opponent, you’re going to get smacked around if you try to troll and shoot your mouth off.
I’ve been a posting member here for longer than most of the now regular Horns. I’ve definitely showed I can give it as well as take it. But my deal has always been give credit where it’s due, so far all I’ve seen is “well, the better team didn’t win etc.”on Saturday the better team damn sure did.is Texas’ season over? No but the weaknesses got exposed that Bama couldn’t.

I’ve been a posting member here for longer than most of the now regular Horns. I’ve definitely showed I can give it as well as take it. But my deal has always been give credit where it’s due, so far all I’ve seen is “well, the better team didn’t win etc.”on Saturday the better team damn sure did.is Texas’ season over? No but the weaknesses got exposed that Bama couldn’t.

lol, exactly.

It’s crazy to expect a rivalry fan base to give credit to their rivals on their own fan board. You may find it here and there but it shouldn’t be expected. This is not how it works Bell. It would be like you going onto a liberal political board and giving credit to their candidate and their policies. Or going to the Hamas fan club and giving them credit for executing a great plan bombing Israel. I realize that’s extreme but you get my point. It’s a heated rivalry so don’t expect credit around here no more than Longhorn credit and respect on Soonermeth.com

Looked to me like two good teams went at it and it could have went either way. Texas made more mistakes and didn't capitalize on all our opportunities, credit OU for that.
Exactly that’s not hard to say. I’m just glad OU made a showing after last years debacle

Looked to me like two good teams went at it and it could have went either way. Texas made more mistakes and didn't capitalize on all our opportunities, credit OU for that.

Absolutely. It was one of the hardest fought, most physical and most evenly matched games I’ve seen in this series.

Exactly that’s not hard to say. I’m just glad OU made a showing after last years debacle
No, it’s not hard at all but I didn’t realize that you’re all of a sudden seeking decorum and civility among both fan bases when you and a few others keep trying to poke the bear. We’ve always said OU won fair and square yesterday. I don’t recall much respect and civility from OU when they lost a close one to UT. I certainly don’t expect it anyway. But if you’re now into respect, civility and decorum remember that It cuts both ways.

It’s like having some random OU player walking into the UT locker room after the game and demanding respect, credit, etc. Do you think he’s going to be welcomed with respect and civility? He’s likely to get his ass beaten down. It’s ridiculous to think otherwise.

Reactions: Belldozer1
I think most OU fans have been fairly respectful here. If anything, posting factual information or asking legitimate questions have been met with personal attacks in response. Like when I "dared" to ask why most Texas fans on here were predicting that Texas would blow out OU much worse than they did Rice, Wyoming, Baylor and Kansas.

Reactions: 22LR and Belldozer1
Since we don't have a mod anymore, there are 2 options.

1. Go to Surly, the libs suck but the trolls get crowd sourced quickly.

2. Don't respond to these guys. Put them on ignore and they'll go away when they figure out they're shouting at the clouds.

I think most OU fans have been fairly respectful here. If anything, posting factual information or asking legitimate questions have been met with personal attacks in response. Like when I "dared" to ask why most Texas fans on here were predicting that Texas would blow out OU much worse than they did Rice, Wyoming, Baylor and Kansas.

LOL, I’ve tried. I even picked them to win!

2. Don't respond to these guys. Put them on ignore and they'll go away when they figure out they're shouting at the clouds.

Big sad! We’re better than the libs! Come on now!

As it turns out…as OU fans here said and everyone else refused to hear…the teams were pretty evenly matched and it was as dumb as we nicely suggested it was to predict a blowout…but 90% of this board and it’s mods did so anyway. Blowing out bad competition does in fact equate to beating a really good team on the road and struggling through three quarters against bad competition then not beating them by as many points as OU did it’s little sisters of the poor. ESPN FPI was onto something and not junk statistics as we suggested and it was right to predict a close win for OU.

LOL!!! You’re showing your true colors now. It’s pretty obvious you’re obsessed with UT’s prestige and distinction as a University and sports program. I thought OU fans were better than this. You’re acting like an Aggie - insecure and constantly seeking validation from big brother. Just take the win and move on.

Although I do have one question since you’re now very worked up and extremely sensitive about your QB. Ewers and DG entered the transfer portal the same year. Looking back, if you had a chance to pick one of those two who would you choose?

1. Jaxson Dart
2. Gabriel
3. Cam Ward
4. Ewers

We needed someone with college level playing experience to step into that role. I might bump Ewers above Ward if we were getting this year’s version of him at the time but a freshman with zero playing experience wasn’t what we needed. Ewers was much more mistake prone last season than Gabriel…which woudlve been good for an additional loss or two.

1. Jaxson Dart
2. Gabriel
3. Cam Ward
4. Ewers

We needed someone with college level playing experience to step into that role. I might bump Ewers above Ward if we were getting this year’s version of him at the time but a freshman with zero playing experience wasn’t what we needed. Ewers was much more mistake prone last season than Gabriel…which woudlve been good for an additional loss or two.
LOL!!!!!

Good advice. Need to take mod duties in our own hands

Hey I was taking to win just fine until you started taking the loss like a loser and trying to explain it away LOL.

If DG sucks against good teams…like all of you have repeatedly said…what does that make Texas?

All of us?

If you don’t like shit talk against the cheating scum your program has always been, you can politely **** off.

Keep claiming that scum bag degenerate Switzer as a god. And claim that 1975 natty when you were banned from bowl games for cheating.

With that said, DG is a baller. Nice to see short guys that have always been discarded be successful.

Do you really believe DG is special? We rarely blitzed him which is where he's the weakest. He's more a run threat than a pass threat. He's basically a left handed Jalen Milroe. He's good but not spectacular. Our coaches, for whatever reason, fai!ed to use a spy on DG today. That's on PK for not having an appropriate scheme prepared. He's also barely 5'11" and gets a ton of passes batted down. So yep, he's a bit over rated but he played well as a runner today and that's what beat us. As a passer, he only completed 59% of his passes. You won't be winning championships of any kind with that kind of passing inefficiency. Ewers completed 84% of his passes by comparison. So no, we don't want to trade QB's with you.

DG is not spectacular but he’s a baller.

We did blitz, but I only saw 5 man pressures. I think our defensive game plan was put together with uncertainty and minimal adjustments made. Swing and miss by PK.

We did have a spy, but Ford had a great time to play his worst game ever, some credit to DG.

And no, anyone saying they’d take DG over Quinn is on drugs, or dare I say, Meth 😂

Reactions: freeper
Not really and next time David Martinez won't be the referee.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT