ADVERTISEMENT

TEXAS VS blowu predictions

I know. He’s the greatest ever Bell.

Gabriel is certainly not the elite, Heisman trophy finalist type that OU has enjoyed throughout much of Stoops' and Rileys' tenure. He is a very good quarterback. If you want a talent comparison (not playing style, but relative talent), I'd say he's comparable to Landry Jones.

I do think Jackson Arnold has the potential to be a future Heisman winner for OU.

Gabriel is certainly not the elite, Heisman trophy finalist type that OU has enjoyed throughout much of Stoops' and Rileys' tenure. He is a very good quarterback. If you want a talent comparison (not playing style, but relative talent), I'd say he's comparable to Landry Jones.

I do think Jackson Arnold has the potential to be a future Heisman winner for OU.
Jackson Arnold will win Blowu alot of games. Kids legit. Gabriel shuts down if he has pressure in his face.

I agree with you on this. Arnold scares me WAY more than Gabriel. I’m just hoping nobody knocks Gabriel out of the game. Arnold has the potential to be scary good in a year or two.

Reactions: hookem777
Gabriel has like a 140+ NFL passer rating when not pressured…

And a sub 60 rating when pressured.

God, last year I'd be worried because we had very little pass rush. But this year? Godspeed DG.

Reactions: hookem777
Gabriel has like a 140+ NFL passer rating when not pressured…

And a sub 60 rating when pressured.

God, last year I'd be worried because we had very little pass rush. But this year? Godspeed DG.
yuuuuuuuuuup sweat and my boy Burke about to FEAST

As much as it pains me, I think I’ve got you all 35-31. Sark is one year farther along in his program rebuild then Venables is and while having someone who can actually throw a football will make a huge difference…Texas has enough of an edge to get it done in the end. Though I hope I’m wrong.

Regardless, it’s best day of the year. Everyone enjoy! TEXAS SUCKS!

As much as it pains me, I think I’ve got you all 35-31. Sark is one year farther along in his program rebuild then Venables is and while having someone who can actually throw a football will make a huge difference…Texas has enough of an edge to get it done in the end. Though I hope I’m wrong.

Regardless, it’s best day of the year. Everyone enjoy! TEXAS SUCKS!
You ain't scoring 31 bro I promise

Just saw the report, this one is going to hurt. Expect Dillon to throw over the top early and often which could give us int opportunities or ugly quick scores
I like who we’ve got behind him. The last 3 or 4 years, losing Watts would have guaranteed a loss.
Time for Muhammad to step up.

We could give Malik an opportunity but he was toast against Baylor. I'd move Barron to corner and Guilbeau to star.

Is Guilbeau back? I haven’t noticed him on the field this year. He had knee surgery or something I thought.

Is Guilbeau back? I haven’t noticed him on the field this year. He had knee surgery or something I thought.

At 5-0 when we’ve been rotating depth at all positions probably isn’t the best time to start just randomly throwing guys around in positions they haven’t practiced lol.

Malik will just have to make some plays and get some extra help here and there

At 5-0 when we’ve been rotating depth at all positions probably isn’t the best time to start just randomly throwing guys around in positions they haven’t practiced lol.

Malik will just have to make some plays and get some extra help here and there
I was asking if Guilbeau was even back playing yet in response to a post above mentioning putting him in.
I like Malik. Short memory and cocky. Exactly what a DB should be.

I was asking if Guilbeau was even back playing yet in response to a post above mentioning putting him in.
I like Malik. Short memory and cocky. Exactly what a DB should be.
Stress and anxiety makes people irritable, seems like a lot of stress on this board this am

Stress and anxiety makes people irritable, seems like a lot of stress on this board this am
Bell, pull your head out of your goober ass. We're ALWAYS stressed about football here. Fan is short for fanatic so yeah, errrbody's stressed but in a good anxious kinda way

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT