ADVERTISEMENT

Texas vs Oklahoma State game thread

We need to step on their throat now! It's time for Heard to show killer instinct and put it in the endzone. And don't throw to Daje or MJ.

I'm a run-game guy, but based on our inability to open up running lanes, I'm thinking we need to just spread out their defense and let Heard make one read and take off.

Wtf did Mack Brown come back? What's this conservative bullshit. We need to goddamn score, not run 3 plays and punt so they can have great field position for a game winning drive. Goddammit I'm pissed

There needs to be an investigation of these refs. Usually bad calls even out. This has been horrible officiating. Not sure ve ever seen holding on a defensive lineman that is out of the play.

Most one sided officiating I have ever seen, beyond fishy, these officials directly spotted osu 13 points and took points from Texas, Texas needs to get the **** out of the big 12

Bottom line, Texas is a bad team. They are improved, but still bad. As time moves on, defenses will learn how to contain Heard.

FVCK the Big 12 and their crooked officials, that was the most BS officiating I have ever seen. I WANT OUT OF THIS CONFERENCE

I DON'T CARE IF WE HAVE TO DUMP THE LHN GET RID OF THAT ANCHOR AND GET US INTO A REAL CONFERENCE AND AWAY FROM THESE LITTLE BITCH SCHOOLS LIKE kansas ksu isu osu baylor tech isu and wvu.

Wtf. We can't catch a break for shit. Shouldn't have come down to that though.,we f*ckin played not to lose, (chicken shit Mack Brown ball) on those last 3 series. Instead of going for their throat.

Then again there's the referees who are collecting a fat wad of cash from Pickens right now.

Reactions: freeper
My Saturday's are open. Got some painting, landscaping to do. Sunday's are my football day.

I wonder what the upper deck looks like against KSU in a few weeks?

That was the most one-sidedly officiated game I have ever seen...And we need some receivers. They dropped balls all during the game so much the OC got scared to call a pass play. Kickers...

I don't lknow who you complain about Officials to , but I would be composing the letter if I was the AD. They gave them 3 and took 6-7 from us. I say 6-7 because I'm no longer sure Justin Beiberhead can kick a point after.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT