ADVERTISEMENT

*****TEXAS vs OSU GAME THREAD@ 7:00 ON ABC*******

The mistakes:
1) The CB's missing in the 1st quarter hurt.
2) Humphrey drop catch
3) Hagster, hagster, hagster. Very bad performance
4) Beck with the 2 bone head mistakes
5) D-cord played too much zone and allowed Wallace a monster game. If they would have came out and played like the 2nd half at the beginning, we win.

Overall, we will do fine. Next year will be the issue as we have no corners and if our WR's move on, we will be in trouble. Hopefully they both will stay.

A lot of you don’t want to hear this but we are still in a rebuilding time. The future looks brighter with the studs coming.

We lose a lot on defense. We'll see. We have no replacement for Gary Johnson who makes a large % of our tackles.

No one likes to see Texas lose, but the reality is Texas is not a top ten team and not CFP ready. The Horns will be fine. Tom Herman is recruiting well and building Texas the right way. This program will be a factor nationally in the next couple of years. When Herman gets his guys that fit his system, look out.

Hook'em!

The mistakes:
2) Humphrey drop catch
5) D-cord played too much zone and allowed Wallace a monster game. If they would have came out and played like the 2nd half at the beginning, we win.

Overall, we will do fine. Next year will be the issue as we have no corners and if our WR's move on, we will be in trouble. Hopefully they both will stay.

They played zone because the starting corners were suspended. This cost us the game. Stupid, stupid.

Texas choked on a corndog.... lol...that defense couldn stop a kid in a wheelchair...1.7 mil well spent.

Fire em
Players vs coaches argument. The perfect circular argument that arrives at no conclusions.

I mean it’s pretty simple. In order to do what you want they did on that final TD. It left one safety for the QB on the zone and he missed the tackle. The other two were heels on the GL. One was obviously shaded to take away #2

If you don’t do that you have two players for the zone if it spills and Boyd will just have to be a big boy and make a play.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
texas giving up the 3rd and 11 TD by Conrneilouis run when ony down by 3 was the play of the game. Texas could have won if not for that and no excuse for giving up a 3rd and 11 inside the 20. Rare, but Orlando got owned tonight.

They scored three TDs literally because players didn’t make a play...two on 4th down and one on 3rd.

How in the world is that all on Orlando?

Fire em

I mean it’s pretty simple. In order to do what you want they did on that final TD. It left one safety for the QB on the zone and he missed the tackle. The other two were heels on the GL. One was obviously shaded to take away #2

If you don’t do that you have two players for the zone if it spills and Boyd will just have to be a big boy and make a play.

We will just fire the whole damn Uni weev! I'll ride shotgun with ya and open the beer for us...

Hook'em

We need to start pressing our corners and trying to get some quick pressure or it’s gonna be a long 2nd half!
They scored three TDs literally because players didn’t make a play...two on 4th down and one on 3rd.

How in the world is that all on Orlando?
they just never started playing the quarterback on that read option play and it ended up beating us

We need to start pressing our corners and trying to get some quick pressure or it’s gonna be a long 2nd half!

they just never started playing the quarterback on that read option play and it ended up beating us

Foster was the spill player. He missed the tackle on the last TD.

Locke was the spill player on the last 3rd down conversion and missed the tackle. Davis was the extra player and took a bad angle.

I mean what more do you want?

Also, it sucks that it was a poorly officiated game. Bad calls going both ways but still... that crew had a bad night.

That looked like a hold on the last QB keeper.

I’m looking at you and your snide comments. Never see anything positive. Griping is expected because we’re playing like shit, but you don’t support Herman at all. It’s annoying and tired.
That is not true,it is a great improvement over Strong and nobody wants Texas to win more than I do. I thought Texas came our Flat for this game and its my opinion.Its hard for a coach to have a team up for every game.If you do not like my remarks then do not read them.I have been a TEXAS fan for over 50 years and no one is more loyal than me.Who made you the moderator on this board?

Last edited:
The mistakes:
2) Humphrey drop catch

Johnson had a drop too that would have probably led to score, but we had to punt instead.

I’m still not happy about the officials’ call in that 4th down punt bullshit that drew us offsides. That was clearly simulating the snap with the oline moving laterally like that. They scored because of that. :mad:

Reactions: weevilcatch
That is not true,it is a great improvement over Strong and nobody wants Texas to win more than I do. I thought Texas came our Flat for this game and its my opinion.Its hard for a coach to have a team up for every game.If you do not like my remarks then do not read them.I have been a TEXAS fan for over 50 years and no one is more loyal than me.Who made you the moderator on this board?

Meh. We all got fired up. It’s all good

Foster was the spill player. He missed the tackle on the last TD.

Locke was the spill player on the last 3rd down conversion and missed the tackle. Davis was the extra player and took a bad angle.

I mean what more do you want?
I want the team to tackle better. If we tackle better, we win. Players and coaches are to blame. The offense sucked for 3 quarters. The defense sucked for 2 quarters.

I want the team to tackle better. If we tackle better, we win. Players and coaches are to blame. The offense sucked for 3 quarters. The defense sucked for 2 quarters.

Foster can tackle. He just blew it on that play. Locke and Davis blew it on the 3rd down. It happens.

Blaming Orlando for a defensive player missing a tackle in a big moment, or Beck for CJ and LJH dropping passes in big moments is ignorant. Questioning scheme is perfectly logical however.

Foster can tackle. He just blew it on that play. Locke and Davis blew it on the 3rd down. It happens.

Blaming Orlando for a defensive player missing a tackle in a big moment, or Beck for CJ and LJH dropping passes in big moments is ignorant. Questioning scheme is perfectly logical however.
Players & coaches sucked yesterday

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT