ADVERTISEMENT

Texas vs OU age policy for tickets

hitit345

May 25, 2016
Hi folks,

Just wondering if any of you know age policy for tickets to RRR. My 23 month old son gets into DKR w/o needing a ticket. Anyone know if Cotton Bowl is the same. Called UT, OU, and State Fair offices. UT/OU offices said its based on Fair Park policy. Fair Park said its based on school policy.

Whew!....thats a relief! I thought you were gonna say I was too old to get a ticket.

Reactions: hitit345
Hi folks,

Just wondering if any of you know age policy for tickets to RRR. My 23 month old son gets into DKR w/o needing a ticket. Anyone know if Cotton Bowl is the same. Called UT, OU, and State Fair offices. UT/OU offices said its based on Fair Park policy. Fair Park said its based on school policy.

The State Fair has this
General Admission - Child (under 48 in. tall) $12.50

Game tickets are purchased through each university’s athletic office. A ticket to the 2017 Red River Showdown includes admission to the State Fair of Texas on game day – Saturday, October 14, 2017.

Your ticket includes this charge but if your son doesn't have a ticket they may charge for the entry to the fair. I couldn't find anything about policy on the actual ticket.

Sorry man!

ADVERTISEMENT