ADVERTISEMENT

Texas vs rapeu thread

Our defense is good!

Imagine how good they would be if our offense could do anthing. 1. To give them more rest. 2. Limit the plays an opposing offense gets to run. 3. To inject energy by capitalizing on turnovers with points.

It is soooo discouraging to consistently give the ball to your offense with great field position and come away with nothing.

Reactions: freeper
Imagine how good they would be if our offense could do anthing. 1. To give them more rest. 2. Limit the plays an opposing offense gets to run. 3. To inject energy by capitalizing on turnovers with points.

It is soooo discouraging to consistently give the ball to your offense with great field position and come away with nothing.
It all starts up front! If you can’t run or pass block well, then you are gonna no to struggle.

Reactions: westx
Im not sure this hurry up offense is best for Texas,they may need more time to think on how to run the play.I think its ok when you have seasoned players.

I just hope Todd O doesn't leave us after this year or next. Schools will be calling him.

West Virginia barely beat Baylor, 38-36. Texas should win that game.Texas Tech lost to West Virginia & Iowa State. Texas should beat them plus Kansas.

Damn....spent most of the morning with the CinC Ranch at the ER. Looks like she has several bulging disks in her back. No bueno...on the other hand, looks like we notched a pretty easy win and from what I saw, Young and Carter look to be a bright future for our backfield....

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
I'm in a crowded, noisy house of ill repute in Jalisco. Who was the personal foul on?

If you are in a house of ill-repute in Jalisco, there's a good chance you're watching the game with some of my cousins. Don't let them fool you @clob94, my Jalisco family can't speak English for crap....but tell my Tapatio primos and primas I said hola....

Reactions: westx
Here is a funny phrase, “college football career.” I just heard an announcer on FOX say that in reference to JT Barrett.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT