ADVERTISEMENT

Texas vs San Diego Game 1 thread

Where did you see that? This is their lineup.

Grimsley - cf (F)
Holder - ss (JR)
Waltner - rf (SO)
Bailey - lf (SR)
Jenner - 1b (SR)
Smith - 3b (RS JR)
Mercaco-Hood - dh (F)
Adams - c (F)
Brigman - 2b (F)

Hill - RHP (F)

Dumb question, but is it a rain delay? Just turned on LHN and saw that it wasn't on, so was hoping it wasn't postponed again simply due to cold temps. If rain are they still intending to get it in tonight if/when the rain stops?

"Dumb question, but is it a rain delay?"

Think so. Might be because of lightning too. They wouldn't delay just because of cold temps.

This post was edited on 2/28 7:41 PM by utisdabomb12

Gracias. At least it's not the cold weather. Fingers crossed we'll have a game to watch tonight.

"I saw it on twitter on Texas baseball go take a look"

You're right, but it's a mistake. It's the same lineup I posted, but for some reason they have all the players listed as a FR.

Originally posted by utisdabomb12:
They wouldn't delay just because of cold temps.

This post was edited on 2/28 7:41 PM by utisdabomb12
Of course not, but when I saw it wasn't on LHN I thought it might have been postponed again due to the cold, rather than simply delayed (for rain or whatever). Glad to hear it's only delayed (for now).

"I saw it on twitter on Texas baseball go take a look"

You're right, but it's a mistake. It's the same lineup I posted, but for some reason they have all the players listed as a FR.

Yeah I thought it was crazy to see that. I should of done more research on their site but was to lazy Thanks though
Posted from Rivals Mobile

"Thanks for supporting LHN."

His obsession is pretty funny.
laugh.r191677.gif

"Thanks for supporting LHN."

His obsession is pretty funny.
laugh.r191677.gif
It came with the sports package at dish. My favorite part so far is Strong saying I came here to win. I generally want to say, you're 6-7 but I just laugh instead.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT