That Dr Pepper sheriff looked like someone I hated

HornNation101

1986 UT Grad and OEF US Army Combat Veteran
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2011
Fredericksburg, Texas

and I was correct! The BOZ is the damn sheriff. Where are all the damn protestors now?

Reactions: westx

Oldmanastro

Jun 18, 2015
Not to burst your bubble Nation, but this is like year 3 of this Pepper series and Boz has been there the whole time. Good commercials though.

Reactions: freeper

Belldozer1

Aug 20, 2014

and I was correct! The BOZ is the damn sheriff. Where are all the damn protestors now?
I'll say this they don't usually give out awards for commercials but I think Boz should be in the discussion for an Oscar. Heck I'm thinking they should do a Andy Griffith Show reboot nd have him play the town sheriff, Rattler could play opie

Reactions: freeper

HornNation101

1986 UT Grad and OEF US Army Combat Veteran
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2011
Fredericksburg, Texas
I'll say this they don't usually give out awards for commercials but I think Boz should be in the discussion for an Oscar. Heck I'm thinking they should do a Andy Griffith Show reboot nd have him play the town sheriff, Rattler could play opie
I knew you would like that. I will say this in the Boz defense, he loves OU and is Loyal to them and I respect that. I love College Football and everything about it. I love to hate OU and Aggy. I really hate Baylor, for reasons I will discuss later. But I respect the Boz after watching the 30/30 show. He is more humble now and a Christian and he does love him some OU. Crap after y'all won almost all the Big 12 championships I am surprised y'all haven't left the Big12 for greener pastures. Please leave because no post from a UT fan about OU or the Boz would end without OU Sucks!!!

Reactions: Belldozer1

Belldozer1

Aug 20, 2014
A couple years ago when Stoops was still coach, and our defense had pretty much reached an all time low after several years on the decline, Boz, when asked by a reporter about it said our defense was basically looking pretty bad. It wasn't a bad comment and he was just echoing what the whole fanbase was saying but Stoops got all mad and all of a sudden Boz was erased from the team intro video. lol When asked about it Stoops said the players make all the decisions on the content of the video :rolleyes: