ADVERTISEMENT

The 2023 Recruiting Board is (mostly) ready

Suchomel

Staff
Aug 10, 2001
Maybe it's because Texas has so many offers out already. Maybe it's because a lot of guys seem to be taking things more slowly this year, even wanting to take their recruitments into the fall. Whatever the case, it's hard to pinpoint a percentage on a lot of these guys right now. I'll probably add that in the next update in March, after we get to see a bunch of them at a variety of camp events.

What I will do, tomorrow in the War Room, is have summaries on each guy on the board and put a bit of a percentage range on each prospect ... something I've done before where I'll slot them as <25%, 25%-50%, 50%-75%, or >75%.

I didn't include out of state guys who haven't been on campus yet. They're in the "offered and on the radar" section. Same with some of the in-state guys who have yet to visit campus, although I did make an exception for some of those guys who have been pretty clear that they'll visit soon.

Also, some of the athlete guys will probably fall into specific positions as we get more data. For instance, last time I talked to Mikal Harrison-Pilot, Texas was mostly talking to him about DB but I want to follow up with him before I slot him in one position group.

Link: 2023 Recruiting Board

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News