ADVERTISEMENT

The Arabs and Jews round of Thunder-dome

The Palestinians are showing a highlight (hype) video of Hamas killing IDF forces. Methinks the people of Gaza may not be as innocent as the media/white liberals think they are.

These folks are going to cause problems.

• Angry
Reactions: freeper
As I stated- this hasn't even gotten interesting yet. IDF is "preparing the battlefield". Perhaps they're dimple going to try and surround them and starve them out.

I would encourage ALL of you to read this article.

It states that photojournalists were accompanying HAMAS during their raid into Israel. They literally went along for the ride. They took photos of this and POSTED them on their own Facebook pages.
Israel catches wind of this and says "We are basically going to ass rape anyone involved in the raid into Israel....... journalists included."
This is the first time that I know of that a Nation State has gone to war with journalists. Them dudes are fvcked.

CNN and the Associated Press released a harshly worded statement saying they had "cut ties" with said journalists--- but you KNOW they fvcking knew this was going down.

It states that photojournalists were accompanying HAMAS during their raid into Israel. They literally went along for the ride. They took photos of this and POSTED them on their own Facebook pages.
Israel catches wind of this and says "We are basically going to ass rape anyone involved in the raid into Israel....... journalists included."
This is the first time that I know of that a Nation State has gone to war with journalists. Them dudes are fvcked.

CNN and the Associated Press released a harshly worded statement saying they had "cut ties" with said journalists--- but you KNOW they fvcking knew this was going down.

Imagine being a soulless robot smfh

Imagine being a soulless robot smfh
They fvcking knew and didn't tell anybody because they wanted the photos.

What kind of fvcked up bullsh!t is that?

I PROMISE you, someone at CNN or the AP knew about it. Every single one of them that went or knew about it should die gruesome fvcking deaths.

The Mossad should extract “an eye for an eye” on those jack offs. I know they won’t because they aren’t complete animals but qt some point someone needs to feel what the Israelis felt.

They fvcking knew and didn't tell anybody because they wanted the photos.

What kind of fvcked up bullsh!t is that?

I PROMISE you, someone at CNN or the AP knew about it. Every single one of them that went or knew about it should die gruesome fvcking deaths.

Reap what you sow.

All for photos and a trivial pointless “award” smfh.

Their award is not going to be what they expected

If anybody needs a rocket propelled grenade----

I know a guy...

So...watching news...it would appear that world opinion is heavily against Israel on this....sadly I watch the huge demonstrations...pro Palestine around the US.

I watched one reporter trying to interview high school age kids as to why they were changing death to Israel and every time an older demonstrator moved the kid away from the reporter.

Nice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT