ADVERTISEMENT

The coming storm.

Joe and the Ho are trying like a muh fugga to NOT cause a recession-- but it's too late.

The question is this- the 30% of America that fvcking hates Trump, will they bite down for 4 months and get their asses kicked in the wallet and pretend the whole fvcking financial world isn't collapsing, just to get to the finish line with Kumala?

Reactions: weevilcatch
Yeah, that 30% will ignore all issues to defeat bad orange man. They see the world through a soda straw. Sadly, there are more and more of their ilk in the pipeline.

Environmental nazi policy = oil prices high
Oil prices high = inflation
Inflation = high short term rates
High short term rates = credit destruction
credit destruction = credit bubble
credit bubble = recession
Black Swan event (higher oil prices) in ME + recession = depression

Get ready fellas.

Ok, what MIGHT be coming.

Isaiah 17:

Play by Play analysis from your crazy Christian friend on Orangebloods.

Attacking countires/Regions: Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, Syria, Gaza, West Bank, Saudi, Houthi

2024-08-05-092522.png

2024-08-05-093401.png

Last edited:
And you thought that was bad enough.... well here comes the rest of the story. On the heels of this battle will come Ezekiel 38-39, killing tens of millions. I'll play by play it when I can.

World is about to change, sigh.

And you thought that was bad enough.... well here comes the rest of the story. On the heels of this battle will come Ezekiel 38-39, killing tens of millions. I'll play by play it when I can.

World is about to change, sigh.
Check it out--

I'm not going to poo-poo anything you say. I'm just going to remind you of this-

People have been predicting the end times (via religion) since, well-- religion was created.
And this time is no different. There's going to be some sh!t pop off. Folks are going to die. Money will be lost and made. Some places will blow up. But then, it'll all settle down again and we will repeat the cycle in another decade or so.

"But Clob...... how do you know end times aren't upon us?"

That's a simple answer. 2 things-
1. Jesus says that when he comes, we won't know he's coming. We won't know who he is. It'll be unpredictable.
2. God calls me every few months or so. From Boca. Collect. Dude refuses to buy a cell phone-- says the data plans are a total ripoff. Prefers the pay phone.

I know. Ha ha Clob. Funny guy. But seriously- I'm quite certain the end times aren't upon us just yet.

This isn't the end times. Babylon hasn't been built. We won't be around for it but this will mark the shift moving toward the end times, etc... I'm comparing what I read with the newspaper.

What might be confusing, a lot of Christians believe ez 38 39 are the end times... it's not. Ez 38 39 happens in the Golan (in bible) and Armageddon happens in Megido. Geographically different places.

Iran: OK, everyone get ready because we are about to strike. We're not kidding, you should be ready in 24 to 48 hours for us to strike. We warned all air traffic to divert flights because we are going to strike. Everyone get ready....3...2...1... we're really going to do it, I hope you are ready...

Why does Iran give the world a heads up? Because they know Israel will mop the floor with them if they cause any real damage and want to make sure Israel has enough warning to intercept their missiles like last time. Launch some missiles but don't hit anything critical and they can save face.

I'm not a military guy but I would think if you really wanted to hit someone hard you wouldn't warn them first.

Iran: OK, everyone get ready because we are about to strike. We're not kidding, you should be ready in 24 to 48 hours for us to strike. We warned all air traffic to divert flights because we are going to strike. Everyone get ready....3...2...1... we're really going to do it, I hope you are ready...

Why does Iran give the world a heads up? Because they know Israel will mop the floor with them if they cause any real damage and want to make sure Israel has enough warning to intercept their missiles like last time. Launch some missiles but don't hit anything critical and they can save face.

I'm not a military guy but I would think if you really wanted to hit someone hard you wouldn't warn them first.
I agree but Western people are different than Middle Easterners. They are biggly superstitious and believe dates have more meaning than a surprise attack because the Jews will be fasting, weak, and at a psychological disadvantage. Maybe Fresh could expand on this, he prolly has a good grip on the taunting vs surprise tactic.

I hope that we can be free of our Satanic pedophile elite leadership.

Last edited:
he prolly has a good grip on the taunting vs surprise tactic.
I doubt if Fresh knows the first thing about this debate....I also think that the reason he would be clueless is he would not have a guess about that taunting part. Most likely his guys either went full bore or took a nap. That taunting bullsh*t is for lesser folk....

I doubt if Fresh knows the first thing about this debate....I also think that the reason he would be clueless is he would not have a guess about that taunting part. Most likely his guys either went full bore or took a nap. That taunting bullsh*t is for lesser folk....
I wasn't implying that Fresh employed taunting tactics. Only that he may be familiar with their use, lol. They would be effective if your opponent believed in a superstition concerning a date on the calendar. It's certainly not below our kiddie diddling government to engage in such tactics.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT