ADVERTISEMENT

The horns and Thanksgiving

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
Back in the day the horns and the aggies played on Thanksgiving not even the Detroit Lions played on Thanksgiving before Texas/aggies.

The SEC tries to schedule in state games on the last weekend and I hope they do it when we're in the SEC next year. Personally I'd like to see them back on Thanksgiving Day.

Because the game was on a Thanksgiving night this never gets old. The legend of Justin Tucker was born and the last 15 seconds never get old.

Reactions: HarryBuffalo
Back in the day the horns and the aggies played on Thanksgiving not even the Detroit Lions played on Thanksgiving before Texas/aggies.

The SEC tries to schedule in state games on the last weekend and I hope they do it when we're in the SEC next year. Personally I'd like to see them back on Thanksgiving Day.

Because the game was on a Thanksgiving night this never gets old. The legend of Justin Tucker was born and the last 15 seconds never get old.

The timeout by aggy just makes this so much more enjoyable. 🙌🏻

I sent this to a bunch of Aggy engineers I know. The first response I got was “Fvck You! We kicked your asses that whole game!!”
I resent the kick!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT