ADVERTISEMENT

The Mighty SWC

smu finished 2 in 81 or 82, right? my guess is tcu.
obviously we have and baylor has. aggie won girl basketball. arky won boys basketball. houston had psj. tech finished 2nd in boys basketball. didn't rice win the cws once?

smu finished 2 in 81 or 82, right? my guess is tcu.
obviously we have and baylor has. aggie won girl basketball. arky won boys basketball. houston had psj. tech finished 2nd in boys basketball. didn't rice win the cws once?
TCU is my guess also. Rice won 2003 CWS.

TCU football finished No. 2 in the AP poll in 2010. The OP is only discussing the various accomplishments with regard to CFB, MBB, and baseball. aggy is the answer here.

Reactions: dj701919
reading comprehension isn't my strong point, clearly. did not realize tcu finished 2010 #2. kinda... put that season out of my memory

For me its the first time that a TX/Big XII team has won a fb/ hoops title since TX won the natty in 2005. It's also the first time in modern times that a TX bb team won a natty in hoops. And wth at least OK got to the final4 5 years ago. They ran into a powerhouse Villanova team that was a lot better than everyone else.

But best of all the Big XII is now #1 in one of the big 2 hoops or fb. And it feels great. One last thing. No SEC team, no Big X team, no ACC team got to the Final4. And Baylor thumped the hillbillies in the elite 8. Also AL choked against UCLA. Matter of fact Duke, KY, and NC didn't even make the tournament. Hell they were the little ten this year. Also the Pac XII had 3 teams in the elite 8 and one of them, UCLA, made the Final4 and played in an unforgettable game. I mean they were all lower seeded teams and UCLA beat a number 2, seed and a number 1 seed. The Pac XII sucks in both fb and bb and yet look who made it to the final4. I see this and I say in your face ESPN.

And who knows maybe this an omen that the Big XII and the Pac XII will make the playoffs and one of them will take home the 🏆. Not likely but if it did ESPN and especially Rece Davis and Chris Fowler will have seizures.

Props for Baylor

I just thought it was funny that such a vaunted national power has never competed on the highest possible stage is the 3 major men's sports. If you asked aggy to rank themselves in the pantheon of SWC schools, where do you think they would place themselves?

Oh I have heard from Aggys over the last 30 years about how "we're a Sleeping Giant"...but they never wake up from their delusional dream.

I recall that Gen Patton said something about kicking those Paper Hanging F&%ggots, now he was talking about the Nazi's but I see the aggy "ATM" banners the same way the way. Yes, I also know the Aggys ripped off Patton's theme song. ACES

Reactions: LonghornMM
Oh I have heard from Aggys over the last 30 years about how "we're a Sleeping Giant"...but they never wake up from their delusional dream.

I recall that Gen Patton said something about kicking those Paper Hanging F&%ggots, now he was talking about the Nazi's but I see the aggy "ATM" banners the same way the way. Yes, I also know the Aggys ripped off Patton's theme song. ACES

aggy is the biggest wannabe military school and athletic program in history. All hat and no cattle. :rolleyes:

Reactions: HornNation101
Well..... ESPN FPI ranks college football's 25 toughest schedules

23. Aggy
17. Blowu
15. Bailor
12. Kansas State
11. Tortilla throwers
10. Fighting Gundys
8. Couch Burners
6. Iowa State
5. Tcu
4. TEXAS
3. Kansas

I just thought it was funny that such a vaunted national power has never competed on the highest possible stage is the 3 major men's sports. If you asked aggy to rank themselves in the pantheon of SWC schools, where do you think the aggies would place themselves?

believe it or not the fools on aggy yell seem to think they are in the upper echelon of the secsecsec....

• Haha
Reactions: LonghornMM
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT