ADVERTISEMENT

The NBA Finals start next week

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
with the matchup most NBA fans were hoping for. It's obvious that competition in the NBA has been watered down. There were really only 3 teams that had a chance to win it all. And the Spurs, the other team, fell apart when Kawhi Leonard went down in Game 1. Not surprisingly it's been a dull playoff season. But the Warriors come into these Finals 12/0 and the Cavs went 12/1 and would have been perfect as well if they hadn't have disappeared in Game 3.

These Finals come in with teams that are even in talent. There should be some great one on one matchups. Without going into detail I say the Cavs in 5. And it hurts me to say this but former Horn Kevin Durant will disappear in this series when the going gets tough.

And before I go I want to give a shout out to former Longhorn Avery Bradley. He saved the Celtics from a sweep when he hit that shot in Game 3. He came into the NBA as a defensive oriented player whose offensive skills were suspect. But he has worked his bu** off and has become a 2 way player. During the Celtics playoff run he called for the ball late in the game and hit his shots. He's been in the NBA for seven years now and he deserves a big contract. And he's just 26. He has made this horn burnt orange proud and other TX fans should feel the same way.

Lebron vs Curry round 3?.....count me out from giving a chit. I might catch one of the games in Cleveland but for sure wont stay up for a west coast game.

Lebron vs Curry round 3?.....count me out from giving a chit. I might catch one of the games in Cleveland but for sure wont stay up for a west coast game.

Well I live on the west coast and all the games will be on at 6 so it's a perfect time for me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT