ADVERTISEMENT

The Problem With Liberal Policies on Western Society

mortgagehorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2004
I've said this before but it's worth repeating: World history is defined by the following simple rule.

There are two groups on either side of a river. Each covets various resources from the other group. The only thing that stops a perpetual conflict between the two groups is the realization by each group that the other will respond in equal measure (or worse) if attacked.

Now imagine that the West has decided to throw away this defining dynamic that shapes this fundamental historical reality. Defending what is ours is rooted in our genes; it is a central feature of our human nature.

But the West has said that we are so progressive, so empathetic, so enlightened that we are not bound by pedestrian biology.

Hence, we will not defend our culture; we will not defend our heritage; we will not defend our religion; we will not defend our women; we will not defend our children; we will not defend our values.

According to our Western leaders, only barbarians worry about such defensive concerns.

We are open, tolerant, kind, compassionate, welcoming. No amount of evidence can convince us that other groups might do us harm. And hence, we brainwash our children who become our politicians; we rejoice in the rape of our societies because this proves that we are kind.

It is a mixture of what I discussed in The Parasitic Mind and what I'll be presenting to the world in my next book Suicidal Empathy. I frankly am running out of optimism; I'm bereft of hope. I fight every day at great personal and professional cost.

But how can you change anything when your society is hellbent on committing orgiastic suicide?

- Gad Saad

Reactions: HornVol
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News