ADVERTISEMENT

The tradition of breathtaking aggy social ineptitude continues

BringBackRoyal

Jan 3, 2004
Courtesy of football demigod and OL coach Jim Turner and TE coach Jeff Banks at the aggy women's "Chalk Talk" clinic: http://www.scout.com/story/1690547-texas-a-m-chalk-talk-features-sex-jokes?s=110

CodzyL4VIAEmd7d.jpg

IMG_5557%20%281%29_1.PNG

IMG_5559.PNG

IMG_5558.PNG

This can't be serious. Is this photo shopped, or is it legit? I wouldn't be surprised with anything like this from aggy though, lol.

The Aggie jokes write themselves, as we all know, but Sumlin's Aggies are taking it to another level. Wow, just wow.

Classy players led by a classy staff, in a classy town.o_O

Here is yet another true story of aggie ineptitude. It took them 60 years or thirty games to win a game in Austin. They had one tie and they were so happy about managing to get a tie in Austin they carried the coach off the field. To top it all off they finished the season 0-9-1.

But here is the story I want to tell. In 1956 they finally broke through it was around the time of their Junction team when Bear Bryant was the coach and UT had their worst team in school history. Anyway after the game they stormed onto the field, and tried to tear our goal posts down. Seriously. They shook and shook but the goal posts couldn't come down so they gave up. Goes to show you the sob's are sh**** engineers there was probably at least 100 of them hanging on them like baboons and monkeys and they still couldn't tear them down. Class says you don't storm out on the other teams field when you win, not even the U ever did that, it's a complete lack of social skills but then again were talking about aggies. This was written in a book about the history of the a&m/TX game written in 1982. I don't remember the author's name but it was published by Texas Monthly. It was titled something like 86 years of bad blood and good fb. I'm sure it's out of circulation but you might find a used copy. Sorry aggies but it's a true story.

One last thing about this story. Back before there was shaggy bevo, before there was Bobby Burton, before there was Jerry Scarborough, before there was Robert Heard, there was the Murray go round remember him Flour Bluff? Now I don't believe this story but I swear on a stack of bibles that Murray wrote that after that game the aggies stormed out on the field and yanked pieces of the playing field and flung it into the air. Like I said I don't believe it but I'm telling you he wrote that and if there is anyone that would do that it's them.

Last edited:
90 miles up the road in Waco you have a sh!t storm of epic proportions-- all you had to do was keep your head down and not do anything stupid............and you still couldn't manage to do that.

It's like, just when I get to the point in my life that I can sincerely say "I've seen it all!"--- and you guys pull this.

Reactions: HornsRuleU
The OL coach Turner, was the dude at the helm for the Dolphins when they had their OL bullying scandal.

Dude had a year off of work where no one would touch him. And ATM then gives him a job and this is how he returns the favor.

Sumlin was in the room but said he was too busy signing autographs to notice the huge slides and the talk going on over the speakers. What a joke.

2 weeks vacation bc they don't want it to bleed in to the season. This coach was hired to fix the issues with their ground game. 3rd asst coach Sumlin 'suspended' this offseason. This issue is becoming systemic. Hello Baylor.

Here is yet another true story of aggie ineptitude. It took them 60 years or thirty games to win a game in Austin. They had one tie and they were so happy about managing to get a tie in Austin they carried the coach off the field. To top it all off they finished the season 0-9-1.
So, a team that wasn't doing well, beat its main rival and celebrates to no end, even though they end up having a losing season. Hmmmm...
;););)

I'm just kidding. Getting ramped up for football. It's so close you can feel it already! It can't get here fast enough.

90 miles up the road in Waco you have a sh!t storm of epic proportions-- all you had to do was keep your head down and not do anything stupid............and you still couldn't manage to do that.
I laughed out loud. Reminds me of all the "You had one job" memes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT