ADVERTISEMENT

Things to say that time of the month

Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer

I'll sue you and your WHOLE CRUMMY AIRLINE!
Gold Member
Nov 16, 2004
https://babylonbee.com/news/7-great-things-to-say-to-your-wife-on-her-period

1. "We're all in this together.": She'll surely appreciate this reminder that in a way, you have to suffer too.
  2. "Soon you'll hit menopause and won't have to deal with this anymore.": Reminding your wife of the fact that she's getting old and will soon be unable to bear children will be a great comfort to her.
  3. "How is this going to affect the timeliness of dinner tonight?": It's just a practical question.
  4. "Have you read what God said about this in Leviticus?": As a husband, your job is to impart biblical wisdom to your wife.
  5. "Maybe cleaning the house will take your mind off of the way you're feeling.": It's just a practical suggestion.
  6. "This one time, I brushed my teeth a little too hard, and a little blood came out, so I know exactly how you feel.": It's important for her to know that you can empathize.
  7. "Here is a 64-ounce tub of ice cream. I have set the TV to rerun shows about wives murdering their husbands. Tacos will be delivered every day at 9, 12, and 6. Also here is a large fluffy blanket. I will see you on Thursday.": ChatGPT wrote this one for us, and we think maybe the robots are on to something.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News