ADVERTISEMENT

This needs it's own thread

Son of Wasatch

Jan 9, 2012
Bw6vma.gif

Look closely.

When was that video taken? Please tell me it was right before he drilled that last FG.

When was that video taken? Please tell me it was right before he drilled that last FG.
If I remember correctly, this was during the last drive but before the kick. THe camera panned out to a teammate (I believe) giving him the head nod like you got this and this was his response.

If I remember correctly, this was during the last drive but before the kick. THe camera panned out to a teammate (I believe) giving him the head nod like you got this and this was his response.

That's awesome!

There's no way that was what was on the screen during the game.... that's got to be photoshopped bro. If not...... dayum!

There's no way that was what was on the screen during the game.... that's got to be photoshopped bro. If not...... dayum!

Lol. Of course it's photoshopped. I don't remember any 69 yard field goals. That clip is awesome even without the text though. I was nervous and pacing during that drive. As soon as they showed that, I sat down and got my victory cigar ready.

Lol. Of course it's photoshopped. I don't remember any 69 yard field goals. That clip is awesome even without the text though. I was nervous and pacing during that drive. As soon as they showed that, I sat down and got my victory cigar ready.
I had a group of teammates I was with at a pub and when he did the "nod and grin" towards the camera, Fro goes "somebody's losing their cherry tonight boys!".

I had a group of teammates I was with at a pub and when he did the "nod and grin" towards the camera, Fro goes "somebody's losing their cherry tonight boys!".

Dusty? And yeah you could feel Longhorn nation take a huge sigh of relief. When you saw that, you couldn't help but be like, "oh he got this."

Man, how did I miss this live! Must have been making a mad dash to the fridge to get another beer before the kick.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Man, how did I miss this live! Must have been making a mad dash to the fridge to get another beer before the kick.

Shame you missed it. You wouldn't have been worried about that kick at all.

EDIT: btw that GIF should've been a little bit longer. If it rolls another second, you'd see him crack a big smile. It was actually even better than what the GIF shows.

Last edited:
DpUZ91AXgAA2WEU.jpg:large

DpUa0lIX4AY-QFU.jpg:large

Well that didn't take long, he is about to get Rock Star treatment, Herman is going to have to get him a body guard.

Reactions: freeper
That video was true and as he was watching the winning drive then the camera was put on him and he did that I was like no f en way cold as ice! Fake news with the panty dropper till he arrived at campus.

That video was true and as he was watching the winning drive then the camera was put on him and he did that I was like no f en way cold as ice! Fake news with the panty dropper till he arrived at campus.

On another site someone posted a picture of what I can only guess is his high school GF. All I can say is, the kid has game in that department as well.

Reactions: RoboCocks21
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT