ADVERTISEMENT

This one is on Herman

hookem777

Dec 13, 2011
Sorry but the team came out flat. This has nothing to do with Sam. He looked fine. Our play calling, attitude , and just about everything was soft. We thought this game was a gimmie

The drive down by 10 we took up way to much time. Absolutely 0 concern with the clock . You got the ball back with 5 freaking minutes.

To everyone who thought we'd be a playoff team , here is yournpuncy in the nuts. This team is still leaning and sadly so is the coaching staff.

Abosluty sick to my stomach..

Hookem

Reactions: Cotton #12
Sorry but the team came out flat. This has nothing to do with Sam. He looked fine. Our play calling, attitude , and just about everything was soft. We thought this game was a gimmie

The drive down by 10 we took up way to much time. Absolutely 0 concern with the clock . You got the ball back with 5 freaking minutes.

To everyone who thought we'd be a playoff team , here is yournpuncy in the nuts. This team is still leaning and sadly so is the coaching staff.

Hookem
Well the bright side of it is we are still in the hunt for the conference championship

I think it's on the whole team + huge on Orlando. It felt like a Charlie Strong team. Every phase of the game and aspect of the team that could f up found a way to f up. Over and Over. That was a nightmare.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
It still blows my mind how inconstant the offense is. They can't string two good series together much less a single half or game or season. One series they look like gold..can run, can hit deep, can hit short, if needed can drive for 7 minutes..............then they will go an entire half of a game with three and outs and zero points. I've never been an OC conspiracy theorist but I'm starting to wonder.

Lol, how in the world can you blame Orlando? The complete of blaming the players some of you rave about is hilarious.

Foster missed a tackle at the 8 yard line. oSu gets a TD instead of a FG. 38 points instead of 34. How in the world can you blame anyone other than the player?

Boyd jumps too early and #2 gets a TD on 4th down. Again that’s on Orlando?

Jones gets caught with eyes in the backfield and doesn’t blanket the TE. Also fields a punt inside the 10 running backward and that’s on Orlando?

I’m always amazed at how little fans know while pretending to “have forgotten more football than you’ll ever know.”

Reactions: OhioHorn25
Lol, how in the world can you blame Orlando? The complete of blaming the players some of you rave about is hilarious.

Foster missed a tackle at the 8 yard line. oSu gets a TD instead of a FG. 38 points instead of 34. How in the world can you blame anyone other than the player?

Boyd jumps too early and #2 gets a TD on 4th down. Again that’s on Orlando?

Jones gets caught with eyes in the backfield and doesn’t blanket the TE. Also fields a punt inside the 10 running backward and that’s on Orlando?

I’m always amazed at how little fans know while pretending to “have forgotten more football than you’ll ever know.”

Coaches always get the blame.

I know that. And sometimes it is warranted. Coaching is hard. You have bad days sometimes. But to blame them for everything, every time without offering reasonable points is silly to me. Especially when those people act like they can coach.

Everyone blames Herman for the offense but OK State drove down the field like nothing. That’s on Orlando.

Lol. I mean if just don’t want to listen to reason then so be it. They gave up 14 points and roughly 220 yards in 3.8 quarters when Boyd and Davis we’re back in.
He's right. OSU looked a team playing a junior high and in the first half only a few of the bad D plays were on the back up corners. The starters, particularity Boyd, continued to get abused start to finish.

In addition it was obvious when up by 17 points Gundy tried to run the clock.

He's right. OSU looked a team playing a junior high and in the first half only a few of the bad D plays were on the back up corners. The starters, particularity Boyd, continued to get abused start to finish.

In addition it was obvious when up by 17 points Gundy tried to run the clock.

Abused? Not quite.

He made a ill timed jump and #2 scored. It was because he got outphysicaled or blown past.

He almost had two picks, but he has stone hands. He didn’t get burned on those either.

The only other play #2 had any yards was that long catch in the middle of the field. You could tell how he opened up he was expecting deep help. Well, the deep player bit on what I think was a dig (I’d have to watch again).

I think he had 1 maybe 2 catches in the second half? 50 yards on the one play described just above and that was it.

If that is “abused” then I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree.

Reactions: HornDrummer
I don't know how much of a difference Boyd and Davis would have made in the first quarter, but I'd like to believe we win this game if they play the whole game.

With that said, I'm glad Herman puts team rules in such high regard, it's a good life lesson for two guys that have dreams of playing in the NFL. The truth is we came out flat in the 1st quarter and they took it to us before we woke up. Way too many dropped passes and missed assignments. Not to mention shoddy tackling. That is what lost this game. And I really need to know, why can't our dline line up on the correct side of the ball? After the second off sides, I started watching them, and the Refs probably could have called it on every play. Seriously, I played the game, those extra inches aren't going to make you a better player, but giving up free first downs will make you lose.

Abused? Not quite.

He made a ill timed jump and #2 scored. It was because he got outphysicaled or blown past.

He almost had two picks, but he has stone hands. He didn’t get burned on those either.

The only other play #2 had any yards was that long catch in the middle of the field. You could tell how he opened up he was expecting deep help. Well, the deep player bit on what I think was a dig (I’d have to watch again).

I think he had 1 maybe 2 catches in the second half? 50 yards on the one play described just above and that was it.

If that is “abused” then I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree.
That one play of 50 or so yards was a zone play. It wasn't all on Boyd.

Lol. I mean if just don’t want to listen to reason then so be it. They gave up 14 points and roughly 190 yards in 3.8 quarters when Boyd and Davis were back in.

This, if you want to blame players. Have Boyd and Davis in the first quarter and Texas wins.

You guys are just upset, I'm not sure why, but this loss didn't bother me that much. I wanted us to win, but I think this loss is something the team can use to build upon. If nothing else, they need to realize that they need to be on time.

I think Hager is playing out of position, he is a good instinctual player, but he is not Dlinemen, and right now they have him playing with his hands on the ground. He is a linebacker, but we lost Roach for the year and we have some really good linebackers already so to keep him on the field we have him at DE. Hager to me is at his best when he is moved around and allowed to be disruptive.

You guys are just upset, I'm not sure why, but this loss didn't bother me that much. I wanted us to win, but I think this loss is something the team can use to build upon. If nothing else, they need to realize that they need to be on time.

I think Hager is playing out of position, he is a good instinctual player, but he is not Dlinemen, and right now they have him playing with his hands on the ground. He is a linebacker, but we lost Roach for the year and we have some really good linebackers already so to keep him on the field we have him at DE. Hager to me is at his best when he is moved around and allowed to be disruptive.
He was in position to make some plays in the backfield last night but just missed some tackles. Hopefully we will learn from this loss and correct our mistakes and beat West Virginia next week.

Hookem
Herman only

Herman should of known better this game was win able now we lose to Gundy again and I hope this was a wake up call for the players

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT