ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts and prayers appreciated

Tristyn09

Gold Member
Mar 1, 2012
My father in law is currently in Willowbrook methodist with a cranial venous thrombosis and hemorrhage. He feel at his house a few weeks ago and we were working on getting into Dr's due to thinking it was a complication from his back fusion that caused drop foot on his right foot several years ago.

He basically moved in with us in magnolia and was moving around ok with the walker outside of complaining of severe leg pain. However we started noticing slight changed in his cognitive abilities as well as a shake and issues doing things like putting a lid back on a water bottle. Came to a head yesterday and called ems, er at Willowbrook let us know the result of the CT and he was admitted. This morning he a bit worse than yesterday and they did another ct Instead of waiting for the mri to see if we need to go into surgery. Currently waiting on that status.

His name is rick remley, he is a retired texas football coach and linebacker at Wichita st in Arkansas. He coached at schools like Athens, Westwood, cayuga, teauge center, deer park and I'm sure some others.

Between my dad, my son austyn(dog attack that the board brought a lot of good thoughts and prayers for) and my wife's dysautonomia it's been a rough few years. We definitely would appreciate it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News