ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on seats at DKR

txav8er

Gold Member
Aug 23, 2006
We have had our 2 seats in Sec 1 and in Sec 2 (mid 30th row) for 26 years. We want to add 2 more seats but frankly should have done that about 3-4 years ago when it was possible. I was told Saturday by a season ticket rep that's not really possible now. One option he gave us was to move to the Upper Deck on West side ( sec 101-109). I have Sat in the upper deck many times but never really down low. He said down low in the first 17 rows would probably be available for the same cost and have seat backs. Yes, I am an old! :) My question is for anyone who has seats or had seats up there, were you happy with them? I can see some pros and cons, just looking for another opinion. We obviously like getting the shade as soon as possible (which would be delayed) but we also don't get as much of a breeze down in the lower bowl I'm guessing. I would like seeing the plays develop and the holes opening hope, so that would be cool. Thought about keeping my 2 tix and adding 2 in Sec 101-109 but the whole idea is to have 4 together. Anyway, I'm interested in anyone's thoughts. Thanks and Hook em!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News