ADVERTISEMENT

Three Big XII players to in the first round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, no it didn't, liar.

We played against the starter Rudolph. You played against the backup Walsh. Liar.
Are you sure Rudolph didn't play in OU's game? I'm thinking he did and got knocked out of game?

Yes I just checked and Rudolph did play but wanted no part of that beat down and went and sat back down

SWEET thanks.

I like how you tabbed Johnson as a bust. He just signed a 63 million dollar contract making him the 4th highest paid OT in the NFL. His 35 million dollar guarantee is second only to another former Sooner, Trent Williams. Nice. Thanks for reminding me about him. Usually busts dont get 6 year contract extensions so i'll have to keep a close eye on that!

Cool story. Were you wearing your MC Hammer pants when you went all retro to make your point????

SOOOOOOO back to the point. You rag on UT for not having "participating in having 1st round picks this year, which is what this thread is about". And when the fact is pointed out to you about OU having a much longer drought on 1st round picks.......you go all 2010 and now want to change the talking point. I would too if I were like you and being dishonest and incoherent and losing on each subsequent point.

Cool story. Were you wearing your MC Hammer pants when you went all retro to make your point????

SOOOOOOO back to the point. You rag on UT for not having "participating in having 1st round picks this year, which is what this thread is about". And when the fact is pointed out to you about OU having a much longer drought on 1st round picks.......you go all 2010 and now want to change the talking point. I would too if I were like you and being dishonest and incoherent and losing on each subsequent point.
Oh jsto my good buddy. I promise if it weren't for those pesky facts getting in the way of your copious amounts of mumbo jumbo you throw out on tgis board daily, you sir would be the most knowledgable poster EVER! At least you have that going for you.:D

Yeah, he was hurt, tried to go, limped around, went 0/3 and sat down. Or in $ooner speak, "played".
You said he didn't play and called the poster a LIAR. I believe you owe him an apology. You were wrong own it.

Oh jsto my good buddy. I promise if it weren't for those pesky facts getting in the way of your copious amounts of mumbo jumbo you throw out on tgis board daily, you sir would be the most knowledgable poster EVER! At least you have that going for you.:D

I see you are still relegated to 1)attacking a person instead of an idea (this is what you always do when you have a weak stance)

And even better 2)you are taking up an argument for someone who has bailed on their own argument, because they don't have a leg to stand on. Not sure why you are even interjecting here. You aren't adding substance to someone elses argument. You are just blindly stalking me. Good stuff.

Ironic though that you would harp about facts. This whole back and forth started when the poster said "haha this thread is about draft picks and UT doesn't participate in this"

To which I kindly pointed out the fact that this thread is about 1st round picks.....and while UT didn't have one this year, neither did OU. And UT had one in 2015, while OU hasn't since 2013.......to which you both keep ignoring the whole point to get busy sidetracking it? Weak much???

You said he didn't play and called the poster a LIAR. I believe you owe him an apology. You were wrong own it.
No I don't and no I wasn't and now you're being dishonest (shocker). You didn't play against him. 3 plays against someone obviously hurt doesn't count. We faced the OSU starter, you faced the backup.

About as honest as saying a game in which one team almost had 3 rushers over 100 yds and knelt down inside the other team's 5 as time expired as a "squeaker". But that's what you okies do. Lie.

And what, Heisenberg is your boyfriend now?

Last edited:
No I don't and no I wasn't and now you're being dishonest (shocker). You didn't play against him. 3 plays against someone obviously hurt doesn't count. We faced the OSU starter, you faced the backup.

About as honest as saying a game in which one team almost had 3 rushers over 100 yds and knelt down inside the other team's 5 as time expired as a "squeaker". But that's what you okies do. Lie.

And what, Heisenberg is your boyfriend now?
Too weak and pathetic to even argue about. Par for the course

I see you are still relegated to 1)attacking a person instead of an idea (this is what you always do when you have a weak stance)

And even better 2)you are taking up an argument for someone who has bailed on their own argument, because they don't have a leg to stand on. Not sure why you are even interjecting here. You aren't adding substance to someone elses argument. You are just blindly stalking me. Good stuff.

Ironic though that you would harp about facts. This whole back and forth started when the poster said "haha this thread is about draft picks and UT doesn't participate in this"

To which I kindly pointed out the fact that this thread is about 1st round picks.....and while UT didn't have one this year, neither did OU. And UT had one in 2015, while OU hasn't since 2013.......to which you both keep ignoring the whole point to get busy sidetracking it? Weak much???
Jsto not trying to attack you but even you would have to admit your face plant regarding your Johnson comments were epic. I mean it's almost like you don't research anything before throwing poo on the wall and praying something sticks....and pray even harder that no one does any fact checking:D

I thought we were jumping into others' conversations? Don't like it? STFU when I'm talking to someone else.

And your name is a FACEPLANT!
I think it's hilarious and just parroted what you said to me a few posts above. Funny your own words get you so worked up?

I know what you were doing, illiterate. I can follow a conversation unlike you.

I think your name is hilarious. Especially when you point out someone else's predictions. You're too dense to grasp that irony though.

I know what you were doing, illiterate. I can follow a conversation unlike you.

I think your name is hilarious. Especially when you point out someone else's predictions. You're too dense to grasp that irony though.
Scholz I hate to break this to you by my username is not my real name. I think it is absolutely hilarious you think anything you say about my username effects me in the least. You really take this stuff a little too serious.

Blake Bell sucks balls at QB. And you gave yourself that name. And you think you can make fun of anyone else's predictions. It's beyond comical. Understand? Of course you don't.

Blake Bell sucks balls at QB. And you gave yourself that name. And you think you can make fun of anyone else's predictions. It's beyond comical. Understand? Of course you don't.
Mission accomplished. My username was created after the RRS game that Landry Jones was the starting qb and the Bellzozer was brought in and had its way with Texas that day. It's easily verifiable when I started posting as Belldozer. It brings me great pleasure to know that my username gets under your skin so much.

Texas beating ou is ALWAYS great. If we go 1 and 11 I want the 1 win to be against ou. Just like if it were the other way around ole dishonest one.

Except that was not the case for either team, and not what I ever said. I never talked about a scenario in which OU goes 1-11 and who I'd want that 1 victory over. My comment was about last year which went a whole other direction, and I would not change the outcome of any game, i accept it for what it was and am thrilled with it. 8-5 , while by tx standards would be an amazing season, left a sour taste in my mouth , so 11-2 was a pretty easy pill to swallow. Is it really that hard for you to believe? I really care more about how OU responded to the loss than the loss itself, it says a lot about that team. Guess what? It still doesnt burn me that OU lost to tx in 2008 either, that was also a really great season. You want to know what RRR loss actually did bother me? 2013. That one.

Mission accomplished. My username was created after the RRS game that Landry Jones was the starting qb and the Bellzozer was brought in and had its way with Texas that day. It's easily verifiable when I started posting as Belldozer. It brings me great pleasure to know that my username gets under your skin so much.
And what happened after that? He sucked balls. Thanks for playing. Doesn't get under my skin, I just call out moronic hypocrisy when I see it. Like when you question the predictions of others when your user name is a complete joke.

Guess what? It still doesnt burn me that OU lost to tx in 2008 either...
Another season where blowu got something they didn't deserve. That result was so egregiously wrong the conference fixed the rules afterward.

And what happened after that? He sucked balls. Thanks for playing. Doesn't get under my skin, I just call out moronic hypocrisy when I see it. Like when you question the predictions of others when your user name is a complete joke.
Oh you mean calling Johnson a bust when he clearly wasn't? Kind of like that?? Haha cry me a river

I didn't call Johnson anything, illiterate. Try to keep up with who said what if you can.

And I didn't change the tiebreaker rule after '08 because the result was so obviously wrong, that was the conference.

I didn't call Johnson anything, illiterate. Try to keep up with who said what if you can.

And I didn't change the tiebreaker rule after '08 because the result was so obviously wrong, that was the conference.
Yes I'm aware of who said what but since you were defending his honor I addressed you. You seem to be lashing out more lately maybe all of this election primary stuff is getting you all uptight? It will all work itself out, don't fret:D

Another season where blowu got something they didn't deserve. That result was so egregiously wrong the conference fixed the rules afterward.
poor fella. I to seem to remember some crying emanating from down south about that. those red raiders are pretty pesky.

Bell and Heisenberg....I cant argue with you about 2008. It Texas wanted a Naty, they should have beaten TT...We didnt and we paid the price. I dont blame OU for us missing our chance that year. Had the rolls been reversed, I would have felt as yall do. I do get a bit pissed that yall act like you deserved the chance to go to the big game. My biggest beef with that outcome is with that scumbag Art Bryles, who dishonestly voted Texas low and thus cost us our chance to play. If the rest of the voters felt OU was above Texas, then so be it, but I never felt that was the case.

Reactions: Scholz and swVAHorn
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT