ADVERTISEMENT

Time for a little Orangebloods contest. Please read ...

Ketchum

Resident Blockhead
Staff
May 29, 2001
It's time to get ready for football season, and what better way to do that than getting some bad ass Orangebloods gear? Starting today, we will be collecting ideas for Orangebloods t-shirts to be sold in our fan shop. If we choose your design, we will get you a gift certificate to the fan shop.

Here are the details:

1. The design must be the front of the shirt only.
2. Due to licensing restrictions, we cannot use the Texas Longhorns logo in our designs.
3. If you are a design pro, the files will need to be emailed in .ai or .eps format. If you are not a design pro, you will need to email us the idea rather than a design.
4. We will choose at least one design, but with the hilarious/creative minds on this board, we are expecting to switch out the design every few months with the designs you all send.
5. Send your designs/ideas to Taylor. taylor@orangebloods.com

Shoot Taylor an email if you have questions. Let the fun begin!

And I thought this was going to be like the Seinfeld contest
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by babyshoe:

Does this mean we finally get our Letter Jackets?
Haha - when Suchomel, Ketch, Dustin and I discussed this in Atlanta, I mentioned we need an Orangebloods Letterman's t-shirt.
wink.r191677.gif

As one of the older OBs, I believe that whatever you print should be simple and distinguished. It should be something that I would be able to wear to a tailgate and a game with a bunch of 65+ folks. PIIHB or any of that other drunk college boy cr$p is not going to work for that group. I am thinking that TEXAS across the top of the shirt and ORANGEBLOOD below it might work. White shirt, Burnt Orange lettering. We do still play day games in September. We never did in my day. Please have Taylor cut the TEXAS off the top of her shirt. Thanks. Poly

Orangebloods.com
It's Austin

(With a cutout of the Austin skyline inside a football. Kind of like the old Seattle Supersonics logo)

I can't wait to see the actual designs on these. I plan on wearing several of them proudly.

HAHAHA. Obviously a niche market here, but this is absolutely GENIUS!!!! Completely underrated post.

home is where the organgeblood is

or to rip off a movie quote:

"here at organgebloods we're better than you, and we know it"

I suggested "It's Austin" in the thread where you guys announced this. Guess i wont be getting credit.

I would also like to have an all burnt orange shirt with white letters

Front: Orangeblood

Back: Mack didn't offer

I would buy one of every one of those so far...

I actually lolled at the "OBs Insider" double entendre

ADVERTISEMENT