ADVERTISEMENT

Time for sam to send a message

hookem777

Dec 13, 2011
I think Sam has played great this year compared to his previous two years however today is the day he needs to show up most. We all know the defense isn't great and I think this is going to be a shootout. Sam needs to have the game of his life today.

Hookem boys

FCK OU

Also is anybody else worried that we have not played a 11 a.m. kickoff game this year? Does anybody think this could lead to a slow start

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
It's also cold but I'm sure the hate will warm things up. I would also add that beer in wax cups will get the fans going as well.

Reactions: hookem777
Also CJ has been hurt and pretty quiet this year..I think he needs a huge game or his draft stock is plummeting.

Also is anybody else worried that we have not played a 11 a.m. kickoff game this year? Does anybody think this could lead to a slow start

Yes, Sam needs to really step up this game and outplay Hurts. Ehlinger lives for this type of game. I expect a big game out of him today. I'm not worried about the 11AM start. This game is played every year at this time.

I think Sam has played great this year compared to his previous two years however today is the day he needs to show up most. We all know the defense isn't great and I think this is going to be a shootout. Sam needs to have the game of his life today.

Hookem boys

FCK OU
I wouldn't say he needs "the game of his life", but I know what you are getting at. I simply think that our offense will move the ball. This is really the 1st time in a long time where our OL is good along with good coaching. If Sam or running backs don't turn the ball over is 1st priority. Then, if the defense can keep things in front of them, we win

Hookem boys

FCK OU
He didn’t have a chance ! Those frigging Gooner land thieves didn’t give him time to throw! It’s not Sams fault.

Reactions: HC-Vodka_Tom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT