ADVERTISEMENT

Time to start the final score thread

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
First of all let me say this. It's been 14 days since we last played a game but it's felt like 14 years. Am I the only one who feels this way?

On to the game. The big question of course is who's going to start Sam or Shane? Are we ready to play a game were we dominate from start to finish? We have a score to settle with OSU. But then again we have a score to settle with everybody even KS lol

Wth I don't care what qb stats

TX. 34
OSU 14

Okie Lite scores on their first posession....then the defense closes the gate....Texas 55-7....

Hey it sounded good last night when my kid's school won by that margin....

Everyone is picking OSU and the under..... lol This is pretty easy money. Take Texas and the over. It's blowout time. Our team smells blood this week and the push to the end starts this week. 42-14 Texas. Like I have been saying, the media is the gift that keeps on giving. I hope they keep doubting this team all year, it's great bulletin board material.

I just his second year Tom Herman has already proved he can beat SC, snap a ridiculous losing streak to TCU, win in Manhattan, KS, and beat OK. And people think he can't beat Mike Gundy? Give me a break. Wouldn't it be great if John Burt III takes it to the house from 50+ tomorrow night?

hmmmm.....not so confident. On the road this year has been: loss @ Maryland, and struggle for close win @KSU. In Stillwater, on homecoming, on the prime time ABC slot at 7pm is scary. Weird ship happens there.

Plus our starting QB was knocked out of the last game on the first series with a throwing shoulder sprain....even if he plays he won't be 100%.

31-20 OKST. Hope I'm wrong.

LHS, it’s been a while hasn’t it? Good to hear from you.

Good guys 38
Okie lite 17

Hell fire, looks like I'm the only one really worried about this game?

We've should have beaten these guys the last 2 years and found a way to lose both!

Does history repeat itself today? NO!

28 - 27 Horns.

Keep riding the horse that brought ya.

Horns show up in Stoolwater only to notice 36pts already on the board for okie light.
Collin has hand herpes and can't catch.
Ingram is allergic to meth and can't run past the los.
Hager can't move due to being mesmerized by Gundys perfectly flowing Pantene Pro V commercial mullett...... honestly, who wouldn't be? Is the party in the back because he's "a man!"?
Sam & Boo have to run the option together, at the same time. Sam keeps for run plays and hands off to Boo for passing.
It's a drubbing to the tune of 399.4 to -54.

Hook'em

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT