ADVERTISEMENT

Top 21 players in the state of Texas

HookemChargers

Hookem Horns
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2006
Argyle TX / DFW
Texas is the best HS football talent or at least top 3. I like that we branch out now for more players but it is still very important to land top players in Texas.
How will Texas do with the top 21 players this year? I know it's slow and I am not in a panic just suprised they have not landed a few more with the SEC move and success from last year.
We have to land Moore or Lockett. I would love both but for sure one of those two. I think we end up with Fasusi at OT. I think Williams is an Aggie and Haywood is a Sooner. We have Jackson at DE. I have no clue what the stud TE Armstrong does. I love the size and skill set of Rogers but we will see if he picks Texas. CB Drew is a big need in this class since the other top CB in state are already committed to other schools. Sanders and Williams at DT are both huge needs in this class and we have to land at least one. We will land LB Pettijohn and he is a stud. I think WR Terry and Marsh go to other schools, we cant have them all. I like Marsh a lot. Riles and Morgan are both good DE with great size. I would like to land at least one of them. I think we land WR Johnson. So at a min here is my list we land in the top 21 in state recruits. How did I do @Ketchum @Suchomel ?
1. Moore / Lockett WR
2. Fasusi OT
3. Jackson DE
4. Brew CB
5. Sanders / Williams DT
6. Townsend / Armstrong TE
7. Morgan DE
8. K. Johnson WR

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT