Top 5 Interview Questions for Kamala

Horn_CPA

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2019
Plano, TX
In my opinion, these are the most important questions that an honest media would ask Kamala in this order, just my opinion and I’m sure I’m missing some:

1) When exactly did you learn about Biden’s cognitive decline?

2) You were often referred to as the Border Czar in the early days of the Biden/Harris administration. What exactly was your role in helping shape the administration’s immigration policy?

3) You previously stated that you were the last one in the room when the decision was made to withdraw from Afghanistan. What exactly was your role in the decision and the withdrawal plan? Do you think it was a success?

4) In 2019, you raised your hand when asked if you would abolish private insurance in favor of a government-sponsored plan. Do you still stand by that statement and if not, what has changed your policy position?

5) Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg recently released a letter to the House saying that the Biden/Harris administration pressured them to remove Covid-related posts and that he regrets it. He also stated that they demoted stories around the Hunter Biden laptop story because they were told directly that it was a Russian Disinformation campaign. Considering that your current Deputy Campaign Manager was largely involved in this process, do you regret those steps? Additionally, what role do you think the White House plays in censoring information from private citizens?

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.