ADVERTISEMENT

Trying to get a head start

LonghornSoldier

Dec 12, 2005
on this up and coming season in any way I can.... so without further ado - let the hate begin!!

blowu sucks and aggyland swallows...... oh, and domers suck, cal is trash... baylor is refitting itself for that doormat costume they have always worn so well.... and the rest of the Big 12 - I mean the rest of Texas's bitches - yall suck equally as much.

Can you tell I am bored and chomping at the bit already?

I do expect a win vs ND/Cal/ou/Baylor/isu/ku/ksu/etc. Screw it - unbeaten and shocking the nation in a repeat of the 1990 season.. only this time it ends with a championship........ HOOK EM!

Reactions: cwillfromdatx
on this up and coming season in any way I can.... so without further ado - let the hate begin!!

blowu sucks and aggyland swallows...... oh, and domers suck, cal is trash... baylor is refitting itself for that doormat costume they have always worn so well.... and the rest of the Big 12 - I mean the rest of Texas's bitches - yall suck equally as much.

Can you tell I am bored and chomping at the bit already?

I do expect a win vs ND/Cal/ou/Baylor/isu/ku/ksu/etc. Screw it - unbeaten and shocking the nation in a repeat of the 1990 season.. only this time it ends with a championship........ HOOK EM!
I'm with you too lol

Reactions: LonghornSoldier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT