ADVERTISEMENT

TTU Game Thread?

I was out of town today didn't get to see the game. I saw a 3 minute video clip when I got home. Who from our ol stood out. I saw that Vahe was benched last week. How good are we playing as a unit? And just what injury has caused CWIII to miss the season? Judging by the box score it looks like Porter is coming on. I saw where Colin Johnson caught a td pass. I knew that TT had a bad defense but Jake Oliver catching a pass for 52 yards? I didn't realize they were that slow : )

And I saw where Kris Boyd made the game clinching pic with less than 10 seconds to go. As bad as our secondary it must have felt great to see them finally make a big play. I"m sure in a couple of hours I'll be able to watch the game.

Here's hoping that we make it to 8/4.
Unless Porter has good hands to catch passes out of the backfield and good at pass blocking-I doubt he will ever be a legitimate starting D1 runningback. Maybe a backup.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
After watching the game, I was very impressed with our DB's for most of the game. They gave up some catches that I would have liked to see defended, but they almost always made the tackle right away. There weren't many that I can remember a TT WR catching a 2 yard pass and taking it 30. That is where TT kills people. Overall pleased with the way the defense played.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT