ADVERTISEMENT

*** Tulsa vs TEXAS Game Thread ***

westx

Dec 6, 2009
Sorry to start this so early, but, I am watching LHN pregame. Couple things thus far.
1) I didn't know Brandon Jones would be out today and Sterns will get the start. We really need Jones. Hope he is good by next week.
2) They are discussing the matchup between Hobbs wr for Tulsa 6'4" against Boyd. I think Boyd likes these types of challenges with his confidence and smack talk and I think he shuts Hobbs down.

They just predicted leading rushers and they were talking about thinking Sam will have a big day running the ball. That will accomplish nothing especially as a practice type game . I think I will puke if Sam is our leading rusher. Ughh. Just let our RBs run the ball and Sam can hand it off and pass the ball.

Sorry to start this so early, but, I am watching LHN pregame. Couple things thus far.
1) I didn't know Brandon Jones would be out today and Sterns will get the start. We really need Jones. Hope he is good by next week.
2) They are discussing the matchup between Hobbs wr for Tulsa 6'4" against Boyd. I think Boyd likes these types of challenges with his confidence and smack talk and I think he shuts Hobbs down.

Sterns starts anyway. It's Foster that backs up Jones, and he'll get the start.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn

Bullshit! You got ants in your pants like the rest of us!..LOL //its good to see The Ship on there as commentator

Hook'em

Reactions: westx
Well that escalated quickly.

Things i've noticed so far:

Our kicker and their QB need to get married and use their hyphenated name everywhere they go. The gay community would make them rich!

Can you imagine Skipper-Dicker?

Last edited:
Sam, son...... I know daddy died when you were very young and that sucks...... but you're going to get killed at some point if you don't stop lowering your head.

Tulsa has a DB named "Bunch".........

"Skipper-Dicker-Bunch" sounds like a band that would headline at oil can harry's.

Decent wildcat play but now everybody knows what's coming.

Anybody know if Jordan can throw?

Freshman or not, play your best players. Love what I’m seeing from Ingram

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT