ADVERTISEMENT

*** Tulsa vs TEXAS Game Thread ***

Not to be a negative nancy but the first half was horrible. Too any blown assignments. Its Tulsa so we an get away with this but I have some serious concerns about our preparation. I really expected us to play better. If we can get things figured out its a 9 or 10 win team. If we play like this the rest of the year its a 7 win team.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
Not to be a negative nancy but the first half was horrible. Too any blown assignments. Its Tulsa so we an get away with this but I have some serious concerns about our preparation. I really expected us to play better. If we can get things figured out its a 9 or 10 win team. If we play like this the rest of the year its a 7 win team.

I think most of us feel the same.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
Somebody needs to explain to that guy that he doesn't have all day to kick the football. Jesus Christ

Johnson had a chance to showcase his speed and the QB stiff arms. Oh man. I hope GJ gets a chance for payback.

This reminds me of the good ole days, when we would blow out teams like Tulsa 21-7 going into the 4th Qtr.

Aggy just scored. If they win this game they will be insufferable for near a decade.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT