ADVERTISEMENT

*** Tulsa vs TEXAS Game Thread ***

We aren't getting to 8 wins. Last year's class may have been the best Herman gets. Aggy and Sooner are pouring it on.....

Have to get better lineman(both sides)!!!!! Until that happens we gonna be bad! I love hoping and drinking kool aid every new year but let me remind you we have a graduate transfer from Rice starting on our offensive line. I’m glad to have him also.

Reactions: westx
Hey fvckers!

What's crackin?

Do I get to go back and adjust my prediction of our record this year and not lose face with you guys?

Asking for a friend........

Have to get better lineman(both sides)!!!!! Until that happens we gonna be bad! I love hoping and drinking kool aid every new year but let me remind you we have a graduate transfer from Rice starting on our offensive line. I’m glad to have him also.
This is the most accurate post in this thread. It almost seems too simple, but, it is truth.

Would not write off the USC game yet. The freshman QB for SC is not Fromm.

Soooooo, I'm watching USC vs Stanford and the commentators said " it doesn't get any easier for the Trojans next week."
NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND! It actually gets a whole lot easier for them next weekend.
Comparing us to #10 Stanford......rrrrrrright.

Last edited:
Reactions: weevilcatch
Through 2 games, ZERO sacks by our D line

Exactly. Todd Orlando has some explaining to do. I'm surprised our D has been worse than average after two games.

Maybe we're just keeping things simple and basic on both sides of the ball to not show too much on film for USC, TCU and OKST. What the hell do I know...

I'll take the win, anytime Texas wins I will take it! The rest of ya'll need to go see your RabbI or Priest in the morning...you don't have to like the coaching to like the win, I bet them guys are happy as shit right now, even just for a little while, every dog gets a little shade evey now and then

Hook'em

I'll take the win, anytime Texas wins I will take it! The rest of ya'll need to go see your RabbI or Priest in the morning...you don't have to like the coaching to like the win, I bet them guys are happy as shit right now, even just for a little while, every dog gets a little shade evey now and then

Hook'em

Yea we won, but it sure feels like a loss

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn

Hook'em

What is going on in the world? FB with some sunshine pumping

th

I been a Horn fan for yrs and of all the losses I've seen , a win is something else, we could lose them all this yr and I would still be pullin for them, Coaching difference is another thing from winning! Being proud the boys won is a true fan and never quits regardless, could be worse, we could be a Kansas Dorthy! Like DKR said a win is a win even if its by one point or 50, think about how they feeling right now after all the BS, just to think BS for 1 nite is worth gold to them

Hook'em

Last edited:
I been a Horn fan for yrs and of all the losses I've seen , a win is something else, we could lose them all this yr and I would still be pullin for them, Coaching difference is another thing from winning! Being proud the boys won is a true fan and never quits regardless, could be worse, we could be a Kansas Dorthy! Like DKR said a win is a win even if its by one point or 50, think about how they feeling right now after all the BS, just to the BS for 1 nite is worth gold to thyem

Hook'em
Yep! He’s drunk!

did this dumbfvck tom herman just say the offense's goal is to get 2 first downs on a drive?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT