ADVERTISEMENT

Two Terrific Games

Okie70

Oct 9, 2001
67 years of watching college football on TV and never saw two such great games back to back for the highest stakes. Why I think CFB better than the pros. So figure UDub clinched it after recovering the squid kick and take a bathroom break and get a drink. Go back and wife says "you will not believe this." So Horns on the 13 yard line with 4 shots at the end zone. She is not much of a CFB fan. OSU grad. Still pissed when we went to the RRR in 1969 and I was so depressed about OU losing ( to a great Horn team) drove us back to Norman with no great Dallas restaurant. i thought Udub would win. I think Penix should have won the Heisman and they have been underdogs for some reason in several games. Great O like Michigan has the great D. Should be a terrific final and think Huskies will win. To be determined.

Horns had a great year. Will be no. 4 after Ga. when finals come out. See you in the SEC next year.

67 years of watching college football on TV and never saw two such great games back to back for the highest stakes. Why I think CFB better than the pros. So figure UDub clinched it after recovering the squid kick and take a bathroom break and get a drink. Go back and wife says "you will not believe this." So Horns on the 13 yard line with 4 shots at the end zone. She is not much of a CFB fan. OSU grad. Still pissed when we went to the RRR in 1969 and I was so depressed about OU losing ( to a great Horn team) drove us back to Norman with no great Dallas restaurant. i thought Udub would win. I think Penix should have won the Heisman and they have been underdogs for some reason in several games. Great O like Michigan has the great D. Should be a terrific final and think Huskies will win. To be determined.

Horns had a great year. Will be no. 4 after Ga. when finals come out. See you in the SEC next year.
@Okie70 Michigan was supposed to have the best defense in the country last year as well. Then TCU went out and dropped over half a hundred and 500+ on their #1 ranked defense. With nowhere near the offense that Washington has.

Michigan front 7? We have a great front 7 but and on one play I thought we had him sacked. But Penix with his two bad knees just sidestepped and completed the pass for a big gain.

I will give Jim Harbaugh this. He proved he can win a big game without cheating.

Last edited:
Reactions: Archmadness
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT